- Screenshot via NBC
- Alec Baldwin appeared as President Donald Trump on “Saturday Night Live” to lead his closest associates in singing Queen’s “Don’t Stop Me Now” to celebrate his policies ahead of the 2020 Election.
- “Our American economy is on fire, I’m not gonna tell you if it’s a fire that keeps you warm or burns your house to the ground, but it’s some kind of fire,” Baldwin sang, adding he is “on cruise control to a second term and there’s nothing the Democrats or Congress can do about it.”
- Cecily Strong as first lady Melania Trump, Beck Bennett as Mike Pence, and Chris Redd as Kanye West joined Trump in the Oval Office.
- Baldwin interrupted Robert de Niro as special counsel Robert Mueller to insist “no collusion, no obstruction.”
- The song came in the season finale of the show, which Trump has called “unfunny and unfair.”
- Watch the full video below.
- Visit INSIDER’S homepage for more stories.