- Allbirds just dropped three limited-edition styles on its Instagram story.
- You can find snag the Tree Toppers ($115) in the following black and white patterns: Houndstooth, Polkadots, and ZigZag.
- This is the first time Allbirds has dabbled in patterns, so we have a feeling these will go quickly.
Some people celebrate summer with a backyard barbecue or a weekend getaway. If you’re Allbirds, you celebrate the season with some limited edition styles.
Just when you thought the world’s most comfortable shoes couldn’t get any better, Allbirds released its first patterned sneakers. Using Instagram stories as its launch platform, Allbirds announced its simple Tree Toppers are available for a limited time in three new black and white patterns: Houndstooth, Polkadots, and ZigZag. The sneakers are available in both men’s and women’s sizes.
The Tree Topper is the latest sneaker style from Allbirds. An embodiment of Allbirds values – simple design, sustainable materials, and serious comfort – the Tree Topper incorporates all of the company’s innovative materials into the shape of a classic high-top sneaker. The sole is derived from cane sugar, the insole is lined with Allbirds’ classic and cozy merino wool, the knit is made out of eucalyptus pulp – even the laces are made from post-consumer recycled plastic.
The pattern collection was announced exclusively to Allbirds’ Instagram followers, but can be found online, too. The colorways are as follows for men and women:
- Houndstooth: Black and white houndstooth knit, black laces, white sole
- Polkadots: Black with white polka dots, black laces, white sole
- ZigZag: Black and white zigzag, black laces, black sole
These one-of-a-kind patterns won’t cost you any more than the normal Tree Toppers – you can get them all for $115.
As with all of the Allbirds limited-edition colorways we’ve seen, we have a feeling these sneakers will go fast. If you want to be one of the first-ever owners of a pair of patterned Allbirds, grab your pair of limited-edition Tree Toppers sooner than later.