- Amazon, Netflix, and Home Depot some of America’s favorite brands, according to the latest version of Morning Consult’s Most Loved Brands study.
- Morning Consult conducted more than 400,000 survey interviews to determine the rankings.
- Retailers and tech companies fared well overall.
Many of Americans’ favorite brands are companies that are making it easier to access information and the things people need to buy.
Other tech companies, including Netflix and Google, fared well on Morning Consult’s ranking, as did retailers like Home Depot and Lowe’s.
In ranking the brands, the intelligence company considered four factors: brand favorability, trust, community impact, and net promoter score, or how likely a respondent would be to recommend the brand. Morning Consult conducted more than 400,000 survey interviews in order to assign a score to the brands, with each company receiving ratings from between 1,000 and 56,000 people over the age of 18.
Here are the top 25 companies in Morning Consult’s ranking of America’s favorite brands:
- Getty/ Scott Olson
- MANDEL NGAN/Getty Images
23. Walt Disney
22. Dairy Queen
- Hollis Johnson
- Amir Cohen/Reuters
- Chris Hondros/Getty Images
- Mike Mozart/Flickr
16. Weather Channel
- Bruce Bennett/Getty Images
9. Dollar Tree
- Business Insider/Hayley Peterson
- Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- Spencer Platt/Getty Images
5. Home Depot
- Hollis Johnson/Business Insider