- Philips Hue
- Philips Hue products are some of the most popular on Prime Day. See all Philips Hue deals below.
- Their smart light bulbs can be controlled via app, Amazon’s Alexa, and Google Assistant, and offer up to 16 million different shades. We think Philips Hue makes the best smart light bulbs and the best smart light strips you can buy.
- Don’t have time to sift through millions of deals? We’re doing it for you on and showing you only the best deals of Prime Day 2019 actually worth your time and money.
In the Prime Days of yore, a few deals have consistently captured the attention of the masses: Instant Pots, Echo products, and Philips Hue smart light bulbs rank among the highest. And they’re all on sale again for Prime Day 2019.
Here are all the best Philips Hue smart light deals for Prime Day 2019:
- Echo Dot and Philips Hue White and Color Bulb 2-pack, $62 (originally $144.98) [You save $82.98]
- Philips Hue Single Premium Smart Bulb, $34.99 (originally $49.99) [You save $15]
- Philips Outdoor Hue White, $36.54 (originally $49.95) [You save $113.41]
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LightStrip, $56.94 (originally $79.99) [You save $23]
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance, $104.99 (originally $149.99) [You save $45]
- Philips Hue Go White and Color Table Lamp, $57.58 (originally $79.99) [You save $22.41]
- Philips Hue Smart Hub, $41.99 (originally $59.99) [You save $18]
- Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote, $17.49 (originally $24.94) [You save $7.50]
- Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor, $28.89 (originally $39.99) [You save $11.10]
I’ve written a love letter to Philips Hue smart bulbs in my time at Insider Picks, and a few years later I’d still call the then-$150 Philips Hue White Ambiance Starter Kit (now $97.90) the best apartment upgrade I’ve ever made.
Philips Hue smart light bulbs can be controlled via app, Amazon’s Alexa, and Google Assistant, and they can offer up to 16 million different shades for your ideal ambiance no matter the occasion. We think Philips Hue makes the best smart light bulbs and the best smart light strips you can buy.
What makes Philips Hue light bulbs so worth it?
The simple answer is how drastically they can improve the quality of your day-to-day life – with absolutely minimal intervention from you. Being able to dim or brighten the light in a room, or set schedules so they’re on when you get home are simple luxuries you’ll grow to appreciate. And getting to control them from your phone, watch, or by voice means you can turn the lights off without leaving bed or the couch. It also means you can wake up to a light that mimics the sun rather than soul-crushing fluorescent lights. The list of benefits goes on.
If you’re considering buying Philips Hue light bulbs, Amazon Prime Day is the best time to buy outside of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you already own some of them, you can save some money by restocking the bulbs while they’re discounted.
<a target=”_merchant” href=”https://www.amazon.com/?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=biip_071619_amazon-day-prime-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=5d68157766558607e9b6d7cdeda63672&camp=1789&creative=9325″ data-analytics-product=”” data-analytics-product-module=”Product Prime Day” data-analytics-product-area=”insider-pick-primeday-button” data-analytics-product-price=”1″ class=”insider-pick-button insider-pick-button–large”>Shop Prime Day Deals</a>