The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Black Friday technically doesn’t start until November 23, but you can get early access to savings right now.
- Currently, Amazon Music Unlimited is offering new members access to tens of millions of songs for $0.99 for the first three months (regularly priced at $7.99 per month).
- You don’t need a Prime membership, but if you want to try it free for 30 days, you can sign up here.
- To make Black Friday deals on Amazon less overwhelming and more impactful for you, we’re logging the best deals here for easy reference: Amazon devices, robot vacuums, Instant Pots, HDTVs, and pretty much anything else you could need – and actually want – all in one scrollable place.
Black Friday is officially on its way, and along with it comes plenty of deals from Amazon. Though the big day doesn’t officially start until November 23, you can take advantage of savings starting now – including a major deal on Amazon Music Unlimited.
If you have an Echo device, you’ve probably asked Alexa to play a song for you. Somewhat frustratingly, you may have noticed that there’s a distinct limit to what she can play on if you’re not a member of Amazon Music Unlimited. As a consolation for your lack of membership, she generally offers a short sample of the song that cuts off just as you start getting into it.
If you’d like to avoid this happening again, it’s worth considering a membership to Amazon Music Unlimited, especially right now. Though it’ll usually run you a monthly fee of $7.99, it’s currently just $0.99 for the first three months of your membership as an early Black Friday deal.
And it’s not just on your Echo devices that you can listen to the millions of songs on the platform. Similar to Spotify, you can listen commercial-free on pretty much any device – from your computer to your tablet to your phone – via an app that curates personalized listening channels and playlists for every mood.
We don’t know when the deal will end, but we know it won’t last for long. You can start taking advantage of the deal now, which will run for three months from the date of purchase. Once the promotion is over, you can either cancel your membership or continue to pay the full $7.99 rate.
For a total cost of $1, it’d be a shame to subject yourself to all those half-played samples for the next three months.
- Shayanne Gal / Business Insider
The best deal roundups
- Black Friday 2018: Insider Picks is going to handpick the best overall product deals for readers all day long
- Black Friday 2018: Business Insider’s guide to the best tech deals so far
- 100+ of the best Black Friday 2018 store sales – the Business Insider guide
- 50 Black Friday deals from cool startups you should have on your radar this week
- 25 Amazon Black Friday deals you can get on Thanksgiving Day – including the new Echo Show and Fire TV Stick 4K
- 40+ Black Friday deals on men’s clothing, shoes, watches, and accessories
- 50+ of the best Black Friday sales on women’s clothing, shoes, bags, and jewelry
- 27 Target Black Friday deals you can get without dealing with the crowds or the cold
- These are the best Black Friday deals from Walmart that you can buy online – some are live right now
- 17 Black Friday mattress sales from popular companies like Casper, Leesa, and Helix
- The 20 best-selling products from last year’s Black Friday – including the ones that surprised us
The best individual deals
- Casper‘s Black Friday sale is live now – here’s how to save 10% on mattresses, sheets, and more
- Cult-favorite sock startup Bombas has launched a sitewide sale for 20% off everything, now through Cyber Monday
- Wildly popular mattress startup Leesa is offering up to $235 off a new mattress for Business Insider readers as a Black Friday deal
- Popular watch startup MVMT is kicking off Black Friday early with a huge sale on watches and sunglasses
- Brooklinen‘s only sale of the year has already started – here’s how to save up to 20% on sheets and bedding
- Cult-favorite women’s work and gym bag startup Dagne Dover is offering 20% off for Black Friday
- Mott & Bow‘s incredibly comfortable jeans are up to 35% off right now through Black Friday
- Microsoft has revealed its Black Friday deals for the Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, and Xbox One