- Theo Wargo/Getty Images
- Ashley Graham visited the SiriusXM Studios in New York City on Monday while wearing a stunning maternity look.
- She donned a knit dress and matching cardigan from Free People, as well as a black pair of thigh-high boots.
- Her Sam Edelman shoes retail for $200, while her Free People ensemble costs $148.
- Knit cardigans were extremely popular in the early 2000s, and are now making a comeback.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Ashley Graham is bringing one of the biggest fashion trends back from the early 2000s.
On Monday, the mom-to-be visited the SiriusXM Studios in New York City wearing a stunning maternity look. She wore a brown cardigan over a matching knit dress, which had a scoop-style neckline and long skirt. The bottom of her dress also featured a short slit across her left leg.
To match her autumnal fashion, Graham also donned black thigh-high boots, gold necklaces, and neutral makeup.
- Theo Wargo/Getty Images
Though it looks high quality, Graham’s recent ensemble doesn’t cost as much as some might assume.
And while Graham’s outfit looks entirely modern, it actually features a nod to the early 2000s. Throughout the early aughts, button-up cardigans were a staple in many wardrobes. The garments were typically worn over camisole tank tops, though some people also wore them as tops.
Now, they’re coming back in style. Even Bella Hadid wore a cropped cardigan while out in New York City last month.
- Gotham/Getty Images
Graham’s knit dress is one of the most casual maternity outfits she’s worn throughout her pregnancy
Just days prior, the model showcased her style in a sleeveless form-fitting gown at the the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards.
She wore a Christopher John Rogers dress, which was sleeveless with a ruched ankle-length skirt. It also had a purple-and-green hue, which created a duo-chrome effect.
- Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
Even earlier on Halloween, she slipped into a latex Jessica Rabbit costume that was custom-made for her. She shared photos of the look, which also included purple latex gloves, on Instagram.
- Kevin Mazur/Getty Images
- Read more:
- Tyra Banks made a statement in a custom $1,500 printed pantsuit with a lace bra and translucent heels
- Michelle Obama wore a bustier-style dress covered in jewels for one of her most daring looks to date
- Bella Hadid paired unbuttoned pants with one of the year’s biggest shoe trends
- Kacey Musgraves took Gigi Hadid as her date to the CMA Awards, and they posed in coordinating outfits on the red carpet