- In celebration of “Avengers: Endgame” being released, multiple retailers are selling jewelry inspired by the film.
- On Etsy, the shop KittysDiamonds is selling a jeweled bracelet-and-ring set with six colorful stones, meant to look like the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Hot Topic is selling rings and necklaces inspired by the six Infinity Stones.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
“Avengers: Endgame” is now in theaters, and fans around the world are celebrating the film’s release – even Kylie Jenner dressed up like a fan-favorite character before seeing the movie.
But for those who don’t want to spend three hours watching the film in costume, multiple brands have created Marvel-inspired accessories that are much easier for devoted fans to wear. Many of the pieces are inspired by the Infinity Gauntlet, a glove owned by the villain Thanos, which is powered by six Infinity Stones.
On Etsy, the shop KittysDiamonds is selling a $25 jeweled bracelet with six colorful stones. Five of the gems are placed on top of rings, which are connected to the bracelet with five gold chains, creating an accessory that looks like a glamorous version of the villain’s glove.
The bracelet is reminiscent of jewels that were recently worn by “Avengers: Endgame” stars Brie Larson and Scarlett Johansson. Both wore the accessories while attending the film’s premiere on April 22.
Hot Topic is also selling a range of Marvel-inspired jewelry.
An $11.90 jewelry set on the retailer’s website includes six rings, each of which is inspired by a different Infinity Stone. Small colored gems are featured on top of each ring, and stone names are inscribed inside; the word “Time” is embossed inside the green ring, and “Soul” is embossed in the red ring, to name a few.
- Hot Topic
“Avengers” fans can also purchase a $12.90 necklace at Hot Topic, which comes with interchangeable charms inspired by the Infinity Stones.
- Hot Topic
- Read more:
- A new line of ‘Aladdin’-inspired jewelry includes engagement rings that are fit for a Disney princess
- 25 of the most expensive celebrity engagement rings of all time
- A 22-year-old cleverly turned their AirPods into earrings so they’d never lose them
- 33 alternative styles if you don’t want a traditional engagement ring