The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- The week of Cyber Monday is probably the one of the best times of the year save big on an important investment like a mattress.
- Bear’s Cyber Monday mattress sales are as follows: Now through November 27, take $125 your purchase over $500 with the code “HOL125” or $225 off over $1,200 with the code “HOL225.”
- This is the steepest discount on a Bear mattress you’ll find all year.
- Couple your mattress purchase with new sheets from Insider Picks-favorite bedding startup, Brooklinen, which is currently hosting its one and only sale of the year for up to 20% off sheets and bedding.
- To potentially save more on Cyber Monday, you can visit Business Insider Coupons to find up-to-date promo codes for a range of online stores.
If you’re in need of a new mattress, the best time of the year to buy one just might be Black Friday or Cyber Monday. The quality stays consistent, but you can save hundreds of dollars just by choosing to order this weekend rather than the next.
For instance, Bear Mattress is offering $125 off any purchase totaling more than $500 with the code “HOL125” and $225 off purchases of $1,200 or more with the code “HOL225” at checkout from now until November 27. Plus, every mattress comes with two free premium cloud pillows.
We’ve waxed poetic on why Bear is a great option for those with an active lifestyle before, but the details can be winnowed down to the following:
The Bear Mattress starts at $540 for a twin size normally and clocks in at $840 before any discounts for a queen size. It’s made with premium graphite gel-memory foam and Celliant technology so it’s not too firm and not too soft. It’s supposed to be a particularly great option for those who want cooling comfort (ie. maybe you sleep hot) and have active lifestyles. The contouring pressure relief and core support should support all body shapes and types of sleepers.
Why is it good for active lifestyles? The Bear Mattress cover is woven with Celliant, which redirects the body’s natural energy back as infrared light for faster recovery, more energy, better endurance, and increased performance. It calls Tom Brady’s Under Armour pajamas with the same infrared technology to mind.
Why is it good for cooling comfort? While graphite gel foam adapts to your needed support and comfort, the graphite gel particles promote a cooler night’s sleep.
You’ll get a 100-night, risk-free trial in your home, free shipping, easy returns, and a 10-year warranty. And if you care about things like this, it’s made from eco-friendly materials. Plus, 1% of every sale goes to Good Sports, an organization dedicated to giving all kids the benefits of sport and physical activity.
If you want an inexpensive, high-quality mattress that will let you sleep cooler and perhaps even recover faster after physical exertion, you might want to shop Bear Mattress’ Black Friday sales while the deals last.