- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
We rounded up the 15 best sales and deals happening online today, with savings on shoes at Cole Haan and Nike, outdoor clothing at The North Face and REI, electronics at Best Buy, home goods at Wayfair, and more.
Deals in this story are subject to change throughout the day. The prices listed reflect the deal at the time of publication. For even more deals and savings across the web, check out Business Insider Coupons.
The best sales and deals happening today at a glance:
- Save 40% on select footwear at Adidas
- Save up to 30% on top outdoor brands at REI
- Save up to 40% on clearance and open box items at Best Buy
- Buy one, get one 50% off sale and 30% off everything else at Cole Haan
- Save 25% on sneakers at Nike
- Save 25% at The North Face
- Save up to 50% on JBL headphones and speakers
- Save 40% on tops and an extra 30% on sale items at Madewell
- Save 10% sitewide at Boll & Branch and donate 10% to COVID-19 relief
Additional Business Insider-exclusive deals and longer-term sales going on now:
- Save 25% on sale items at Hydro Flask
- Save up to 40% at Nordstrom
- Save up to 70% on home goods at Wayfair
- Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
- Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Save 20% sitewide and get two free Cloud Pillows when you buy a mattress or bundle from Bear
Find the details of each sale below:
1. Save 40% on select footwear at Adidas
Adidas always has an impressive selection of shoes in its sale section, but right now, the brand is having a major sale that also includes full-price styles. Now through April 13, you can save 40% on brand favorites like Ultra Boosts, NMDs, Stan Smiths, Superstars, Nite Joggers, and more.
2. Save up to 30% on top outdoor brands at REI
If you’re practicing social distancing by safely enjoying the outdoors or planning for a future adventure, you’ll definitely want to shop at REI. Now through April 15, you can save up to 30% on top outdoor brands including Patagonia, The North Face, Arc’teryx, Prana, Columbia, Mammut, and Fjallraven.
3. Save up to 40% on clearance and open box items at Best Buy
If you’re set on staying away from used tech items, but you’re still looking to save some money, Best Buy’s open-box sale is a great option. Right now, you can save up to 40% on many items including computers, laptops, tablets, and more. The selection usually includes brand new items that were previously purchased, opened, and then returned. Items typically come with all the original packaging and a warranty.
4. Buy one, get one 50% off sale and 30% off everything else at Cole Haan
- Cole Haan
If you’re looking for stylish shoes specifically designed for comfort, Cole Haan is always a great choice. The brand offers everything from dress shoes and sneakers to heels, boots, and sandals. Now through April 15, you can buy one, get one 50% off sale items, plus take an extra 30% off everything else sitewide. With the discount, you’ll save up to 70% on sale styles.
5. Save 25% on sneakers at Nike
Nike’s sale section is always filled with great sneakers, but right now the Swoosh is having a sitewide sale with discounts on full-price styles as well. Now through April 8, you can save 25% on sneakers by using the promo code “LOGIN25” at checkout. With everything from classics like the Air Force 1 and Air Max 90 to new arrivals like the Air VaporMax Flyknit and Air Max 270, you’ll definitely find a cool pair of sneakers at a good price here.
6. Save 25% at The North Face
- The North Face
The North Face rarely holds sales, but right now you can save 25% on almost everything sitewide. Even if you don’t need anything, this sale is a great time to save on items that otherwise wouldn’t be on sale. From winter gear for next year to rain jackets and windbreakers for the spring, you’ll likely find products you can put to good use.
7. Save up to 50% on headphones and speakers at JBL
JBL is celebrating Easter with a huge sale. For a limited time, you can save up to 50% on a wide variety of audio equipment. From waterproof portable speakers and sporty in-ear headphones to comfortable over-ear headphones and loudspeakers that can transform your home theater, there are plenty of great products at hard-to-beat prices.
8. Save 40% on tops and an extra 30% on sale items at Madewell
J.Crew’s popular sister site Madewell is a solid place to find quality women’s denim and other wardrobe basics. While the prices are pretty fair to begin with, an ongoing sale makes them even better. For a limited time, you can save 40% on tops and an extra 30% on sale items with the promo code “GOODVIBES” at checkout.
9. Save 25% on sale items at Hydro Flask
- Hydro Flask
It’s important to stay hydrated at all times and Hydro Flask’s bottles are an excellent way to keep drinks cold for hours on end (just ask anyone at Insider Reviews – nearly all of us have one!). Right now, you can save 25% on sale items, plus get free shipping with the promo code “RAPIDSHIFT20” at checkout.
10. Save 10% sitewide at Boll & Branch and donate 10% to COVID-19 relief
- Boll & Branch
Luxury bedding startup Boll & Branch rarely holds sales, but right now the brand is offering a discount that will help you and others. For a limited time, you can save 10% on all orders and 10% of proceeds will be donated to COVID-19 relief. In a time where social distancing is more important than ever, it’s an easy way to help out while still staying at home.
11. Save up to 40% at Nordstrom
Nordstrom stores may be temporarily closed, but the retailer is having a spring sale with savings of up to 40% on thousands of items. You’ll find great deals on clothing, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and kids, as well as home goods and beauty products.
12. Save up to 70% on home goods at Wayfair
People are spending more time indoors, and Wayfair’s sale is the perfect chance to spruce up your living space. Right now, you can save up to 70% on thousands of items including desks, chairs, lighting, rugs, wall art, kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, and much more. Whether you’re renovating your entire house or creating a home office so you can be more productive, you’ll find everything you need here.
13. Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
- Best Buy
Apple Music is one of the most popular streaming services available, and Best Buy is offering a free four-month trial with no purchase required. All you have to do is make sure you’re signed in to your account – and if you don’t have one, you can sign up here.
14. Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- The Points Guy
If traveling is on your bucket list, then you might want to consider signing up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. You’ll get 50,000 miles when you spend $3,000 in your first three months, and your first year’s annual fee of $95 is waived. This card will also earn you 10 times the miles when you book hotels through hotels.com, and for every 10 nights you do book, you’ll earn a free night. Learn more about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and other credit card deals here.
Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network if you apply for a credit card, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
15. Save 20% on Bear Mattresses and get two free Cloud Pillows
Bear Mattresses goes far beyond the standard of plush memory foam by incorporating Celliant into its mattresses. The material is designed to convert heat from the body into far-infrared – a type of energy that’s been proven to help rebuild cells and help you wake up feeling well-rested and free of aches and pains. Right now, you can get 20% off sitewide by using the promo code “RELAX20” at checkout. You’ll also get two free Cloud Pillows with any mattress order.