- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
We rounded up the 11 best sales and deals happening online today, with savings on shoes at Cole Haan, outdoor gear and clothing at Backcountry, menswear at Bonobos, Samsung TVs at Best Buy, and more.
Deals in this story are subject to change throughout the day. The prices listed reflect the deal at the time of publication. For even more deals and savings across the web, check out Business Insider Coupons.
The best sales and deals happening today at a glance:
- Save an extra 20% on sale styles at Cole Haan
- Save up to 35% on Anker charging accessories on Amazon
- Save up to 50% on outdoor gear and clothing at Backcountry
- Save up to $800 on Samsung TVs at Best Buy
- Save an extra 50% on final sale styles at Bonobos
Additional Business Insider-exclusive deals and longer-term sales going on now:
- Save 50% on an Unlimited trial at Rent the Runway
- Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
- Get a one-month free trial through ClassPass
- Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Save 20% off your first delivery and get free vegan cookie dough for life at Hungryroot
- Save up to $250 on a Bear Mattress and get 2 free pillows
Find the details of each sale below:
1. Save an extra 20% on sale styles at Cole Haan
- Cole Haan
Cole Haan’s shoes are always a good value, but a huge sale is making them an even better buy right now. Now through January 29, you can save an extra 20% on sale styles by using the promo code “EXTRA20” at checkout. With the discount, you can save up to 65% on select items. The sale includes styles for men and women.
2. Save up to 35% on Anker charging accessories on Amazon
Anker has a great selection of products built for fast and efficient charging. As an Amazon Deal of the Day, you can save up to 35% on charging accessories, including power banks, USB-C and Lightning charging cables, car chargers, and wireless charging pads. Whether you want to use a normal wall outlet, your car’s 12-volt socket, or an external source, you’ll find it all here.
3. Save up to 50% on outdoor gear and clothing at Backcountry
Backcountry is a one-stop-shop for all things related to the outdoors – and the current sale is the perfect chance to gear up for winter. Right now, you can save up to 50% on past-season winter styles from top outdoor brands like Patagonia, Marmot, The North Face, and Sorel. Whether you’re looking for something as simple as a new winter coat or more technical pieces like ski and snowboard equipment, Backcountry probably has it on sale.
4. Save up to $800 on Samsung TVs at Best Buy
Super Bowl Sunday is only a few days away and Best Buy is having major TV sales to help you prepare for game day. While you’ll find deals on a range of brands, Samsung is offering some of the best. You can save up to $800 on select big-screen TVs and you can have them delivered to your home as soon as tomorrow.
5. Save an extra 50% on sale styles at Bonobos
Popular menswear startup Bonobos is one of our favorite places to shop for high-quality wardrobe additions any time of the year, but the current sale makes it an even better time to shop. Now through January 31, you can save an extra 50% on final-sale styles by using the promo code “TREASURE” at checkout. The section includes outerwear, sweaters, denim, button-up shirts, and more.
6. Save 50% on an Unlimited trial at Rent the Runway
- Sally Kaplan/Business Insider
You can now build an endless closet of designer clothes, bags, jewelry, and more with the Rent the Runway Unlimited subscription. Now through January 31, save 50% on the Unlimited trial ($79.50) or try the slightly scaled back Update option ($69).
This deal applies to the first month only and can not be applied to PRO, existing memberships and orders, gift cards, or bridal services and packages.
Read our Rent the Runway Unlimited review here.
6. Get four months of Apple Music for free at Best Buy
- Best Buy
Apple Music is one of the most popular streaming services available, and Best Buy is offering a free four-month trial with no purchase required. All you have to do is make sure you’re signed into your account – and if you don’t have one, you can sign up here.
7. Get a 1-month free trial through ClassPass
- ClassPass/Facebook/Business Insider
After the holidays, you may have resolved to get back to the gym and start fresh in the new year. ClassPass is offering a one-month free trial for all new sign-ups from now through the end of January. Your free trial will give you 35 credits that can be used to access thousands of studios and gyms in over 2,500 cities. Click here to find out more about ClassPass and this deal.
8. Get 50,000 miles when you sign up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- The Points Guy
If traveling is on your bucket list for the new year, then you might want to consider signing up for a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. You’ll get 50,000 miles when you spend $3,000 in your first three months, and your first year’s annual fee of $95 is waived. This card will also earn you 10x the miles when you book hotels through hotels.com, and for every 10 nights you book through Hotels.com, you’ll earn a free night. Learn more about the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card and other credit card deals here.
Business Insider may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network if you apply for a credit card, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
9. Save 30% off your first delivery and get free cookie dough for the life of your subscription at Hungryroot
Hungryroot is a health-conscious meal delivery service that allows you to customize your preferences based on dietary needs and likes. Meals are delivered on a weekly basis, and all of them can be made in approximately 10 minutes. Right now, you’ll receive 30% off your first delivery plus get free almond chickpea cookie dough in every box for the life of your subscription. You can read our full review here.
10. Save up to $250 on a Bear Mattress and get 2 free pillows
- Bear Mattress
Bear Mattresses goes far beyond the standard of plush memory foam by incorporating Celliant into its mattresses. The material is designed to convert heat from the body into far-infrared – a type of energy that’s been proven to help rebuild cells. The technology can help you wake up feeling well-rested and free of aches and pains. Right now, you can save $150 on orders over $700 with the promo code “WS150,” $200 on orders of $1,000 with the promo code “WS200,” and $250 on orders over $1,300 with the promo code “WS250” at checkout. Plus, you’ll receive two free pillows.