- roland / Flickr
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Cryptocurrency prices are down slightly Monday afternoon, with many near their 2018 lows. Here are the current prices:
- Markets Insider
- A feature on Robinhood’s new web platform raises questions about the strength of its user base
- An exchange giant lays out its defense of a bitcoin product that could transform the cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin’s rough patch looks like the Nasdaq during the tech bubble – except it’s moving 15 times faster
- Crypto projects that raised hundreds of millions of dollars are being ‘intentionally non-transparent’
- ‘It’s not hype’: Why the CEO of $20 billion data company thinks blockchain ‘has potential to be transformative’
Join Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss cryptocurrencies and blockchain with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.