Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Tax season hasn’t been fun so far for crypto investors. “I feel like I might have accidentally ruined my life because I didn’t know about the taxes,” one Redditor said. Frank Chaparro has the full report here>>
Here are the current prices:
- Markets Insider
- ‘All hell will break loose’: The crypto market will boom again in 2018 according to the CEO of American Express-backed startup Abra
- Bitcoin just grabbed its biggest slice of the crypto pie since last year
- Ethereum hits a new 2018 low as cryptocurrencies dive
- Ripple’s XRP tumbles to its lowest levels of the year
- Atlanta has shut down courts and people there can’t pay their bills online because of a crippling cyberattack the mayor has called ‘a hostage situation’
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- Paying taxes on bitcoin isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.