- via CBS/NFL
- Cleveland Browns left tackle Greg Robinson was ejected on Sunday for kicking Tennessee Titans safety Kenny Vaccaro in the face during a pile-up.
- The Browns went on to lose their season-opener, 43-13, in a sloppy affair.
- It’s unclear if Robinson will face further discipline.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Cleveland Browns left tackle Greg Robinson was ejected in the second quarter of the first game of the season on Sunday for kicking a Tennessee Titans player in the face.
Robinson fell to the ground during a pile-up, with Titans safety Kenny Vaccaro falling on top of him. As Vaccaro was going to the ground, Robinson extended his leg and kicked Vaccaro in the face mask.
After a review, Robinson was ejected from the game.
Here’s a video of the play:
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) September 8, 2019
It’s unclear if Robinson will face further discipline.
It was an ugly Week 1 for the much-hyped Browns. The team committed 18 penalties for a total of 158 yards. Baker Mayfield also tossed three fourth-quarter interceptions, as the Browns lost 43-13.
- Read more:
- Tom Brady is offering to let Antonio Brown stay at his $39.5 million house while he adjusts to his move to the Patriots
- Odell Beckham Jr. wore a watch reportedly worth $350,000 while playing his first game with the Cleveland Browns
- Multiple Dolphins players reportedly requested to be traded after embarrassing 59-10 loss because the team is tanking
- We ranked every NFL team’s quarterback situation heading into the 2019 season