The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Casper is arguably the most popular mattress startup of many. And it’s included in our buying guide as one of the best mattresses you can buy.
- Its most popular mattress, The Casper, has more than 40,000 reviews between those posted on Google, Amazon, and its own site, and still has a 4.8/5 rating. On a typical day, the queen size is $995.
- Right now for Giving Tuesday, you can take a 10% off mattresses when you apply the code “GIVING10” at checkout. For every mattress sold on Giving Tuesday, Casper is donating a set of sheets to the Red Cross.
- To potentially save more during Cyber Week, you can visit Business Insider Coupons to find up-to-date promo codes for a range of online stores, including Casper.
In the last few years, a lot of online mattress startups have popped up. They’ve taken out the middlemen and the accompanying costs of showrooms. As a result, the same or superior mattresses are offered for less money and hassle than the brick-and-mortar store.
Of the many startups out there, Casper may be king.
The company has become synonymous with successful online startups, and has expanded from its first mattress sale in 2014 to begin selling sheets (which we reviewed here), pillows (find our review here), and even dog beds. (you bet we had one of our dogs try the bed). It also doesn’t hurt that every mattress comes with a 100-night money-back guarantee and a 10-year warranty, which is pretty much par for the course in the industry.
In other words, Casper is a grown-up cult-favorite, and the company owes a lot of that success to a really great mattress, the convenience of no-hassle home delivery, and pretty awesome prices.
On a regular day, you can get the company’s best-seller, The Casper, from $595 for a twin size, and the streamlined Essential mattress from as low as $350. The upgraded high-end mattress, The Wave, comes in at $1,250 to start.
For Giving Tuesday, you can get a 10% off mattresses when they apply the code “GIVING10” at checkout. So, for example, if you add a queen-size Casper Wave Mattress ($2,250) to your cart, you’ll save $225 on your purchase.
If you’ve been meaning to get a new mattress – or bedding of any kind – now is a great time to act. Casper‘s prices are already low to remain competitive, and sales don’t happen often.
If you’re interested in learning more before committing to a Casper mattress, these guides will help you out:
- The best mattresses you can buy
- The best mattresses for side sleepers
- The best mattresses for back pain
- The best foam mattresses
- The best air mattresses
- The best mattress toppers
- The best mattress protectors
Looking for more deals? We’ve rounded up the best Cyber Week deals on the internet.
- Shayanne Gal / Business Insider
- Brooklinen‘s only sale of the year is going on through November 27 – here’s how to save up to 20% on sheets and bedding
- Wayfair‘s Cyber Monday sale is still in full swing – here are 20 of the best deals on furniture, holiday decor, and mattresses
- Everlane‘s rare ‘Choose What You Pay’ sale is a different kind of Cyber Monday deal
- ‘Shark Tank’ alum, Bombas Socks, is running an extended Cyber Monday sale – get 20% off everything
- 21 great deals to scoop up during L.L.Bean‘s extended Cyber Monday sale before it ends tonight
- Wildly popular startup Leesa has extended its Cyber Monday sale – get up to $235 off a new mattress with our exclusive promo code
- Allbirds has dropped a limited-edition sneaker for Cyber Week – and it’s selling out quickly
- Mott & Bow‘s incredibly comfortable jeans are up to 35% off as an extended Cyber Monday deal
- 17 Cyber Monday mattress sales from popular companies like Casper, Leesa, and Helix