- Casper is arguably the most popular mattress startup of many. Its bestselling mattress, dubbed simply The Casper, has more than 40,000 reviews between those posted on Google, Amazon, and Casper’s own site. It has an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- Right now, you can get up to 15% off any order with a mattress when you apply the code “LABORDAY15” at checkout.
- Casper’s Labor Day sale is running now through Monday, September 2. Check out our master list of the best Labor Day deals so you don’t miss out on any great savings.
If you’ve been paying attention to subway ads or watching any TV in the last few years, you’ve probably noticed that a lot of online mattress startups have popped up. They’ve taken out the middlemen and added costs of showrooms, and as a result, they can offer better mattresses for less money and less hassle than you’d find in a brick-and-mortar store.
Of the many startups out there, Casper may be king. Right now through Monday, September 2, you’ll find additional savings during Casper’s Labor Day sale.
You can get up to 15% off any order with a mattress when you apply the code “LABORDAY15“ at checkout.
The startup has become synonymous with successful online startups, and has expanded from its first mattress sale in 2014 to now sell sheets, pillows, adjustable bed frames, and even dog beds. Every mattress also comes with a 100-night money-back guarantee and a 10-year warranty, which is pretty much par for the course in the industry.
Casper owes its success to a really great mattress, the convenience of a no-hassle home delivery, and pretty awesome prices. You can read our full review of the bestselling Casper Mattress here.
On a regular day, you can buy its bestseller, The Casper, from $595 (now $506 at 15% off) for a twin; The Essential from $395 (now $356 at 10% off); or Casper’s high-end mattress, The Wave, from $1,345 (now $1,143 at 15% off). So for example, if you add a queen-size Casper Wave Mattress (originally $2,295) to your cart this week, you’ll save $335 on your purchase.
If you’ve been meaning to replace your current mattress – or bedding of any kind – Labor Day weekend is a great time to buy. Casper’s prices are already low to remain competitive, and sales don’t happen every day.
If you’re interested in learning more before committing to a Casper mattress, our bedding and mattress buying guides can help you out:
- The best mattresses you can buy
- The best mattresses for side sleepers
- The best mattresses for back pain
- The best foam mattresses
- The best air mattresses
- The best mattress toppers
- The best mattress protectors