- Casper is arguably the most popular mattress startup of many.
- Its most beloved mattress, dubbed simply The Casper, has more than 40,000 reviews between those posted on Google, Amazon, and Casper’s own site. And it has an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- On a typical day, the queen-size Casper mattress is $1,095. Right now through Tuesday, July 16, you can get 15% off any order with a mattress when you apply the code “SIZZLE” at checkout.
- This sale coincides with Prime Day 2019, which will be live through July 16. See our master list of the best Prime Day deals so you don’t miss out on any great savings.
If you’ve been paying attention to subway ads or watching any TV in the last few years, you’ve probably noticed that a lot of online mattress startups have popped up. They’ve taken out the middlemen and added costs of showrooms and as a result, offer an often superior mattress for less money and less hassle than you’d find in a brick-and-mortar store.
You can get 15% off any order with a mattress when you apply the code “SIZZLE“ at checkout.
The company has become synonymous with successful online startups, and has expanded from its first mattress sale in 2014 to begin selling sheets, pillows, adjustable bed frames, and even dog beds. It also doesn’t hurt that every mattress comes with a 100-night money-back guarantee and a 10-year warranty, which is pretty much par for the course in the industry.
In other words, Casper is a grown-up cult-favorite. The company owes a lot of that success to a really great mattress, the convenience of a no-hassle home delivery, and pretty awesome prices. You can read our full review of the original, and recently updated, Casper Mattress here.
On a regular day, you can get the company’s best-seller, The Casper, from $595 for a twin size, and the streamlined Essential mattress from as low as $395. The upgraded high-end mattress, The Wave, comes in at $1,295 to start.
So, for example, if you add a queen-size Casper Wave Mattress ($2,495) to your cart, you’ll save $374.25 on your purchase.
If you’ve been meaning to get a new mattress – or bedding of any kind – now is a great time to act. Casper‘s prices are already low to remain competitive, and sales don’t happen every day.
If you’re interested in learning more before committing to a Casper mattress, our bedding and mattress buying guides can help you out:
- The best mattresses you can buy
- The best mattresses for side sleepers
- The best mattresses for back pain
- The best foam mattresses
- The best air mattresses
- The best mattress toppers
- The best mattress protectors