- Some celebrities haven’t aged over the past 20 years.
- Keanu Reeves turns 54 on September 2, and has defied aging altogether.
- Jennifer Lopez also looks exactly the same.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Here are 30 famous people whose looks have barely changed in the past decade or even two.
Caroline Praderio contributed to an earlier version of this article.
Paul Rudd, now 50, is famous for his youthful looks.
- Getty/George De Sota; Andrew Toth
He’s looked the same since his “Clueless” days.
Jennifer Lopez is 50 but looks like she’s barely aged in the past 19 years.
- Steve Azzara/Corbis via Getty Images and Sean Zanni/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images
It’s practically unbelievable how little J.Lo has aged in the past two decades, and that she’s turned the big 5-0.
Add a beard, and John Legend, 40, would essentially look the same 13 years later.
- Scott Gries/Getty Images and David Crotty/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images
John Legend’s 40th birthday party was a rager, according to the photos.
Actress Halle Berry is turning 53 this year.
- Getty/Frederick M. Brown; John Sciulli
You can learn about how she stays in shape here.
Jared Leto doesn’t look a day over 25. He’s actually 47.
- Getty/Frederick M. Brown; Neilson Barnard
Here’s how he transformed from art-school dropout into superhero movie star.
Mario Lopez is 45 but looks just as young as he did on “Saved By The Bell.”
- Getty/Frederick M. Brown; Alberto E. Rodriguez
He’s still close with the Zack to his A.C., Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
Sandra Bullock definitely doesn’t look 54.
- Getty/Lawrence Lucier; Christopher Polk
She also just starred in one of the most talked-about movies of 2018, “Bird Box.”
Singer Pharrell Williams, 46, is another celeb who’s well known for his ageless face.
- Getty/Evan Agostini; Ethan Miller
He doesn’t look like he’s aged a day.
How could Eva Mendes look the same in two photos taken 13 years apart?!
- Getty/Evan Agostini; Michael Loccisano
Her husband, Ryan Gosling, is similarly ageless.
Aside from the salt and pepper beard, Idris Elba, 46, is unchanged.
- Jim Spellman/WireImage and Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Moet & Chandon
Idris Elba performed at Coachella this year as a DJ.
William Shatner almost looks younger now than he did in the early 2000s. He’s currently 88 years old.
- Getty/J. Emilio Flores; Matt Winkelmeyer
The octogenarian is currently embarking on a nine-city tour.
Gabrielle Union is radiant at age 46.
- Getty/Chris Weeks; John Phillips
Gabrielle Union recently welcomed her first child with her husband, NBA star Dwyane Wade.
Gwen Stefani was just 22 when her band No Doubt got a record deal. She’s still performing today at age 49.
- Getty/Chris Weeks; Charley Gallay
Gwen Stefani is married to former Sexiest Man Alive Blake Shelton.
Jennifer Aniston, 50, might look even younger today than she did while starring on “Friends.”
- Getty/Diane Freed; Frederick M. Brown
Jennifer Aniston is worth a reported $240 million.
It’s hard to believe that Elijah Wood is 38 years old.
- Getty/Sion Touhig; Frazer Harrison
He’ll always be Frodo to us.
Tyra Banks, now 45, looked the same over two decades ago.
- Marion Curtis/DMI/The LIFE Picture Collection/Getty Images and JB Lacroix/WireImage
When Tyra Banks reprised her 2000 “Life-Size” role in the 2018 sequel, it was like no time had passed.
Wood’s “Lord of the Rings” castmate, Liv Tyler, has also barely aged. She’s now 42.
- Getty/Sion Touhig; Theo Wargo
She also looks just like her dad, Aerosmith front man Steven Tyler.
Reese Witherspoon, 43, could still pass as her old character Elle Woods.
- Getty/Kevin Winter; Theo Wargo
In fact, she’s reprising her role as Elle in the upcoming “Legally Blonde” sequel.
Christy Turlington rose to prominence as a supermodel in the 1980s. Today, she’s 50 years old.
- Getty/George De Sota; Rabbani and Solimone Photography
Christy Turlington was a member of what was known as the modeling “Big Five,” along with Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, and Claudia Schiffer.
Rob Lowe, 55, has updated his hair color — but not much else has changed.
- Getty/Kevin Winter; Matt Winkelmeyer
You can buy his home in California and become neighbors with Oprah and Ellen DeGeneres, if you have $47 million laying around.
People love to lambast Gwyneth Paltrow’s infamously strict diet. Then again, maybe it’s the secret to the 46-year-old’s youthful glow.
- Getty/Vince Bucci; Cindy Ord
Here are seven terrible health tips from Gwyneth Paltrow herself.
Seems impossible, but “Full House” heartthrob John Stamos is 55 years old.
- Getty/Kevin Winter; Matt Winkelmeyer
Most recently, he appeared in the Lifetime-turned-Netflix show “You.”
Lisa Bonet is 51, but looks essentially the same as she did 16 years ago.
- Gregg DeGuire/WireImage and Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images
Her daughter Zoë Kravitz also happens to look exactly like her.
Actor Taye Diggs made the leap from stage to screen but never seemed to age in the process. He’s currently 48 years old.
- Getty/Kevin Winter; Kevork Djansezian
Taye Diggs recently hosted the Critics Choice Awards and even covered the queen herself, Cardi B.
Busy Philipps, 40, has barely changed since her “Freaks and Geeks” days.
- NBCU Photo Bank and Aaron Poole/E! Entertainment/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
She was just 20 years old when she appeared in the cult classic.
Owen Wilson, 50, never lost his boyish looks.
- Getty/Sean Gallup; Frazer Harrison
His brother, Luke Wilson, looks pretty good for his age as well.
Kate Winslet looks beautiful at 43.
- Getty/Sion Touhig; Cindy Ord
It’s been over 20 years since “Titanic,” but we’ll still never let go.
If it weren’t for those few white beard hairs, it’d be tough to guess that Keanu Reeves is 54.
- Getty/Staff; Ethan Miller
And Dame Helen Mirren is still effortlessly glamorous at 73.
- Getty/Kevin Winter; Jamie McCarthy
Here are 15 other reasons why she’s an absolute boss.
Ricky Martin, 47, must be sipping from the fountain of youth.
- Alexander Tamargo/Getty Images and George Pimentel/WireImage
The only difference is the thicker beard.