- @NBAonTNT / Twitter
- The Golden State Warriors took down the Houston Rockets in Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals on Monday night, taking the next step towards winning back-to-back titles.
- The game not only ended the Rockets season but also that of the “Inside the NBA” crew, who only work games presented by TNT.
- After the game, “Inside the NBA” released a supercut of their most hilarious and bizarre moments of the year to celebrate their upcoming vacation.
On Monday night the Golden State Warriors took down the Houston Rockets in Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals, punching their ticket to a fourth consecutive matchup against LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals.
The game ended not only the Rockets season, but also that of the “Inside the NBA” crew of Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith, and host Ernie Johnson. The lively commentary crew only works TNT games, and with the Finals broadcast nationally on ABC, the end of the Western Conference Finals meant that the “Inside the NBA” team would be starting their vacation.
To celebrate the end of another entertaining season, “Inside the NBA” cut together a video of some of their best moments of the year. It covers everything from their analysis of the “Yanni vs. Laurel” debate that shook the internet to Charles Barkley’s many, many feuds with players, television personalities, and Shaquille O’Neal.
Take a look below to enjoy the best moments that Ernie, Kenny, Charles, and Shaq gave basketball fans this season.
We're gone fishin', America!
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) May 29, 2018
See you next season.
More NBA playoffs coverage:
- Ted Cruz is sitting courtside for Game 7 between the Rockets and Warriors and everyone is making the same joke
- LeBron James takes immaculate care of his body, and the NBA world is in awe of it
- LeBron James just pulled off what his former GM called ‘unprecedented’ and perhaps the most impressive accomplishment of his career
- LeBron once again showcased his photographic memory, recalling all 6 of his turnovers in exact detail
- Kevin Durant and Draymond Green wanted nothing to do with a postgame question about the Warriors-Thunder series 2 years ago