- Joe Raedle / Getty
- Costco will kick off Black Friday sales at 9 a.m. on Friday, November 23.
- While Costco warehouses are closed on Thanksgiving, the retailer is also offering a single day of online-only sales on Thanksgiving Day.
- Costco‘s in-store Black Friday deals will last from November 23 to November 26.
Typically, Costco locations open at 10 a.m (or 9:30 a.m. on Saturday mornings). Closing times – typically 8:30 p.m. on weekdays and 6 p.m. on weekends – will remain the same.
Costco’s Black Friday in-store sales will continue as supplies last through November 26.
The chain is also rolling out online-only sales on Thanksgiving Day.
The one-day online-only sales reflect the growing trend of people shopping online on Thanksgiving Day. In 2017, customers spent $2.87 billion shopping online on Thanksgiving Day, according to Adobe Analytics. For comparison, shoppers spent $1.3 billion in 2016.
Online-only Thanksgiving Day deals at Costco include $1,300 off the LG 22 Cu Ft Counter-Depth 4-Door InstaView Refrigerator, $70 off 9.7-inch 32GB Apple iPads, and $100 off HP 14-inch 1080p Chromebooks.
Black Friday sales at Costco include everything from $25 off USDA Prime Beef Loin to $1,000 off Aquaterra Spas Adriana 21-Jet, 4-Person Spa. For Costco’s full Black Friday ad, check out BestBlackFriday.com.
Now tell us about your holiday shopping plans!
More on Black Friday 2018:
- ‘If you’re open on Thanksgiving, it’s hard not to pitch yourself as a greedy bastard’: REI’s CEO reveals why closing on Black Friday may be a smart business move
- Black Friday is dead – and constant discounts could be to blame
- Stores already have their Christmas decorations out, and it reveals a strategy that is killing Black Friday as we know it
- Macy’s will kick off its Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day
- Costco, Home Depot, and dozens of other retailers are bucking a major Black Friday trend