Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
$1.6 billion Coinbase says that its newest acquisition puts it “on track” to trade securities – and it could mean new coins are coming soon.
- Markets Insider
In the news:
- Mike Novogratz says a CNBC segment on buying a bitcoin rival shows why regulators are clamping down on crypto
- A man died while climbing Mount Everest in a cryptocurrency publicity stunt gone horribly wrong
- This woman made a business out of hooking up cryptocurrency holders with yachts and $4 million cars – now she’s launching a currency named after herself
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.