- On Tuesday, November 12, Disney launched its new streaming service, Disney Plus.
- Disney Plus offers two subscription options: $6.99 a month, or a slightly cheaper $69.99 a year ($5.83 a month).
- Additionally, Disney Plus offers a combined deal with ESPN+ and Hulu, allowing users to bundle all three streaming services for $12.99 a month (a $17.97 a month value).
- The three-service bundle features Hulu’s basic plan, which includes ads, but we’ll walk you through how to combine Disney Plus and ESPN+ with Hulu’s ad-free plan for a total of $18.99 a month.
At just $6.99 per month, Disney Plus is as affordable as it is nostalgic (in comparison with many other streaming services). Disney’s new streaming service offers not only exclusive programming from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel, and National Geographic, but it’s also stocked with plenty of old favorites.
As if Disney Plus wasn’t exciting enough on its own, the streaming service also offers a bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu’s basic plan for an additional $6 ($12.99 total). Though the deal includes the version of Hulu with ads, there is a workaround to include ad-free Hulu for an extra $6 per month. You’ll still save $5 per month by signing up for all three services this way compared with signing up for each of them separately.
How to combine Disney Plus, ESPN+, and ad-free Hulu
- Sign up for ad-free Hulu ($11.99/month).
- Use the same email address connected to your ad-free Hulu account to sign up for the $12.99/month Disney Plus bundle.
- You will have new Disney Plus and ESPN+ accounts but you will continue to be billed separately for your ad-free Hulu subscription.
- Every month, Disney will credit you $5.99, which is the value of the ad-supported Hulu in the original bundle, bringing your total monthly cost for the three streaming services to $18.99 (a $23.97 a month value).
Read more about Disney Plus on Insider Picks:
- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
- Disney Plus: Everything you need to know about Disney’s new ad-free streaming service
- How to get a free week of Disney Plus
- Disney Plus costs $7 a month on its own, but you can bundle it with Hulu and ESPN+ for an extra $6
- All the new movies you can watch on Disney+ – from the live-action ‘Lady and the Tramp’ to holiday comedy ‘Noelle’
- All the new shows you can watch on Disney+ – from ‘The Mandalorian’ to new Pixar shorts
- All the kids’ movies you can stream on Disney Plus – from ‘Snow White’ to ‘Frozen’
- All the new kids’ shows you can watch on Disney Plus – from ‘Vampirina’ to the new reboot of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’
- All the Marvel movies and shows you can stream on Disney Plus – from ‘Iron Man’ to the new ‘Loki’
- Every single Star Wars movie will be available on Disney Plus
- All the Pixar films and shorts you can stream on Disney Plus – from ‘Toy Story’ to ‘Inside Out’