- Disney and Loungefly have teamed up to create a new line of bags inspired by fan-favorite rides, food, and characters from Disney World.
- The Disney Parks Minis backpack retails for $75, and is covered in cartoons of characters from rides like the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Similarly, the $50 Disney Parks Minis Zip-Around Wristlet wallet features the same print.
- The wallet also includes images of classic Disney snacks like churros and Dole Whip.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Loungefly, a retailer that sells merchandise inspired by pop culture, has released a new collection of bags thatlets you bring some Disney magic with you on your travels.
The brand is currently selling a backpack and wallet on the ShopDisney website that are both inspired by Disney World. Each bag is covered in a blue print with cartoons of fan-favorite rides, characters, and foods, many of which can only be found at the company’s theme parks.
While all Disney fans can appreciate these bags, frequent parkgoers will especially love the obscure character references they feature – like Big Al from the Country Bear Jamboree, Orange Bird, and the Hatbox Ghost from the Haunted Mansion.
The Caretaker’s Dog from Pirates of the Caribbean and the Barker Bird from the Enchanted Tiki Room are also included on each product, alongside classic characters like Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, and Donald Duck.
As far as food goes, each bag has images of classic snacks like Dole Whip, churros, and turkey legs.
Both the wallet and backpack are made from faux leather, and have metal zippers. Customers should also be aware that no two bags from the brand are exactly the same, according to Loungefly’s website.
“Due to our dying processes and variations in fabric, no two items are exactly the same,” Loungefly’s website says. “This is what makes each item unique. Slight irregularities are common and are not considered defective.”
Currently, both products are available to purchase on the ShopDisney website. WDW News Today, a blog about the Florida theme park, also spotted the items at Hollywood Studios.
View this post on Instagram
A GREAT NEED ✨ We usually try not to go crazy over Loungeflys, but this new collection is ✨a d o r a b l e✨ featuring a bunch of park icon cuties! ✨ There's Space Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight pirate galeons, Dumbo, Orange Bird, and BIG AL ???? ✨ Which of these is your favorite? Remember that patterned designs vary by cut, so some of the cut-off churros kinda look like cigarettes, which can be awkward (…see last pic.) ✨ Swipe up in our stories for pricing and where to find these beauties! Pro tip: They're also on shopDisney. ✨ PS: happy friday go shopping u deserve it~ . . . . ????: @fastpass_shopping #loungefly #disneyloungefly #disneyparksminis #spacemountain #dumbo #minniemouse #disneylife #disneygram #disneyblog #disneyblogger #disneynews #disneyphotos #disneyphotography #igdisney #disneysocial #disneyparks #disneyparksnews #annualpassholder
To learn more about the latest Loungefly x Disney collaboration, visit the ShopDisney website.
- Read more:
- I tried all 27 products in Colourpop’s Disney villain-themed makeup collection and found it’s more than a collector’s item
- Disney is now selling the blue and green milk from ‘Star Wars,’ but some people aren’t fans of the taste
- Disney is selling a line of avocado-themed merchandise, and the pits are shaped like Mickey Mouse
- Disney World is now selling cocktail popsicles made from liquor, wine, and berries