- Ben Gilbert/Business Insider/FaceApp
- Seeing a lot of photos in your social-media feeds with elderly versions of people you otherwise know to not be quite so old? That’s because of an app, named FaceApp, that’s going viral.
- But it’s not just Aunt Judy and your old roommate getting in on the fun – everyone from Drake to Kevin Hart to The Jonas Brothers is showing up on social media looking ready to receive Social Security.
- We rounded up the best ones below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
What will you look like in old age?
It’s a question that a surprisingly large number of people are interested in answering with the smartphone app FaceApp. The app has been around for a few years, but a new filter is making it go viral all over again.
Here’s how it works: Simply point your selfie camera at your face within the app, and it magically transforms you into an AARP-subscribing octogenarian.
Like Kevin Hart right here:
It’s a lot of fun to use, even if it causes an existential crisis for you like it did for me. But it’s even more fun seeing what celebrities look like, and thankfully a variety of celebrities have done just that.
Here are some of the best we’ve seen so far:
What does Drake look like as an older man? We’ve got our answer.
Here’s the restaurateur and TV personality Gordon Ramsay working on the 50th season of “Master Chef”:
— Gordon Ramsay (@GordonRamsay) July 16, 2019
And here’s Dwyane Wade recreating a memorable trip to Italy’s Amalfi Coast as an old man:
The YouTube stars Rhett and Link from “Good Mythical Morning” are apparently still out on tour in their later years:
— Rhett & Link (@rhettandlink) July 16, 2019
The Jonas Brothers might have roots on the Disney Channel, but here’s how they might look on tour in a few decades:
When you take a trip to the Year 3000. pic.twitter.com/O9Dxpwj6ex
— Jonas Brothers (@jonasbrothers) July 16, 2019