- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
- GameStop’s Black Friday sale started online at 9 p.m. ET on Thanksgiving day and is ongoing through December 2, Cyber Monday.
- You can get $100 off Playstation 4 consoles, $100 to $150 off Xbox consoles, and a $25 gift coupon when you buy the Nintendo Switch.
- You may also want to check out our coverage of the best deals on Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
- We’re tracking the best Black Friday deals across the internet, and we’ll be updating these posts all day.
- For more potential savings, check out Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date GameStop coupons and promo codes.
Updated 11/29/2019 at 3:45 p.m. ET
GameStop’s Black Friday event started online at 9 p.m. ET on November 27, and the sales are well underway from now through December 2, Cyber Monday.
See more deals below, and rest assured that we’ll do the scouring during Black Friday and Cyber Monday to help you find the best deals around on everything from gaming consoles to games, controllers, and other accessories.
Best Black Friday GameStop deals:
- Get a 20% bonus on most trade-ins for credit or cash
- Get 25% off select statues
- Save big on ‘Blast from the Past’ packages, starting at $34.99
- Get up to $500 when you trade in select tech
Gamestop Store Hours for Black Friday 2019
Stores open at 3 p.m. on Thanksgiving wherever you live. However, many deals on consoles and games are live right now at the time of writing. GameStop’s Black Friday deals went live online starting at 9 p.m. ET on Thanksgiving day, and they’ll run at least through December 2.
Best Black Friday deals on gaming consoles:
- Save up to $150 on consoles
- Get a $25 gift coupon with the 2017 Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart 8 (digital copy) bundle, plus a free pre-owned Microsoft Xbox 360 after mail-in rebate
- Select games for PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch under $25
- 20% off all PS VR headset bundles
- Save $30 on all certified refurbished and pre-owned consoles
- Get 20% off on two or more pre-owned games when you buy a new console
- Xbox One 500GB pre-owned or certified refurbished original, $99.99 (originally $179.99) [You save $80]
- Sega Genesis Mini, $49.99 (originally $79.99) [You save $30]
- HTC Vive VR PC headset systems are up $300 off
Best Black Friday video game deals:
These deals all went live before or at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, but everything is live right now:
- Get select video games for less than $20 [You save up to $30, and maybe more]
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare C.O.D.E. edition, $38 (originally $59.99) [You save $21.99]
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, $39.99 (originally $59.99) [You save $20]
- Spiderman, $19.99 (originally $39.99) [You save $20]
- Team Sonic Racing, $19.99 (originally $39.99) [You save $20]
GameStop Black Friday 2019 ad
GameStop’s Black Friday 2019 ad has been live for a few days now. Deals include up to 50% off video games, $100 off Playstation 4 consoles, $100 to $150 off Xbox consoles, and a $25 gift coupon when you buy the new or old Nintendo Switch console. The $25 gift coupon also applies to select console purchases.
GameStop Black Friday FAQs:
How much is a PS4 at GameStop on Black Friday?
Is the Nintendo Switch on sale for Black Friday?
The only Nintendo Switch deals on GameStop are for the 2017 model (HAC-001), and are barely deals at that. You can get the aforementioned $25 gift card with a Nintendo Switch console by itself or with a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundled in the both.
How much is NBA2k19 on Black Friday?
Right now, NBA2k19 is on sale for $24.97, but you might be able to save more come Black Friday.
- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider