Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- The Google Pixel 2 XL was easily one of the best phones of 2017, and it’s still a great device thanks to its powerful specs and smart features.
- Best Buy has put the Google Pixel 2 XL on sale for $349.99 – that represents a savings of $500.
- There is some fine print, but if you’re a Verizon customer or you’re willing to switch, then it’s well worth taking advantage of this deal.
- Amazon is also selling a refurbished Pixel 2 XL for just $320 and the smaller refurbished Pixel 2 is down to just $300.
If you’re in the market for a new smartphone, then it’s absolutely worth considering the Google Pixel lineup of devices. Google Pixel phones are known for their groundbreaking cameras, super smart features, and clean software – and Best Buy is offering the Verizon Google Pixel 2 XL at a huge discount. The phone originally cost $850, but you can buy it for just $349.99 for a limited time.
The Google Pixel 2 XL is Google’s flagship phone for 2017, and it’s still an awesome device. It boasts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. It also has smart features like the Google Assistant. Sure, it’s not quite as powerful as the new Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL, but it’s still a very solid phone at a very impressive price.
It’s important to note that to take advantage of the Best Buy deal, you will have to pay for it in 24 monthly installments of $14.57, and you will need to be on Verizon’s network or be willing to make the switch to Verizon. The discounts total $500.
If you’re okay with that fine print, then this is absolutely an incredible deal, and well worth taking advantage of if you want a great phone at a very reasonable price.
Updated on 04/05/2019 to adjust the Best Buy price, which has risen from $200 to $350. Deal prices may fluctuate, and we do not know how long it will last, but $500 off is still a great deal.