- Sebastiaan ter Burg/Flickr
At Business Insider Intelligence, we’re passionate about making market research that industry leaders use to make strategic decisions. To accomplish that goal, we hire great writers with an unrelenting curiosity to uncover the deeper truths in industry news and craft them into compelling narratives on what the future will look like and what companies can do to get there first.
As Senior Analyst for digital health, you will define the vertical’s coverage area, develop our product, while leading and mentoring a growing team of analysts to ensure the delivery of quality, forward-looking analysis to our clients.
Additionally, the Senior Analyst will create reports on emerging trends in the industry and development of digital technologies – from wearable devices and mobile health apps to telehealth services, artificial intelligence, and even blockchain – that are transforming everyday access and delivery of healthcare for patients, doctors, insurers, and pharmacies alike.
- Produce insightful in-depth reports and data-driven analyses on the most impactful trends
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the digital health vertical
- Manage the digital health research team
- Represent Business Insider Intelligence at leading industry events and present at conferences
- Expand and retain a network of top executives in the field
Desired Skills & Experience
- An insatiably curious disposition and drive to find your own answers and dig deeper
- Deep knowledge of major digital health trends and understanding of the industry landscape
- Proven ability to break down complex topics and write about them clearly and concisely
- Direct management experience including onboarding, training, and mentoring team members
- Demonstrated capability in interpreting data and creating a visual narrative
- Experience presenting and speaking at conferences or on panels, or the desire to further develop these skills
- 5 years of professional writing / research experience
- Proficiency working with data and with MS Excel and PowerPoint
If this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online and tell us why you’re a good fit for the role.