- You can easily check your Google Play balance on your Android device or computer.
- Any balance on your Google Play account is not transferable and must be used to purchase items on the Google Play Store.
- You can add funds to your Google Play account by redeeming gift cards, digital codes, promotional codes, or adding funds from your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Users can purchase these products by adding funds to their Google Play account or using their credit or debit card, or linking their PayPal account. You can check your Google Play balance by using your phone or computer.
Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to check your Google Play balance on a computer
2. Log into your Google Play account.
3. On the Google Play website, click on the “Payment Methods” tab located on the left, directly under the “Account” tab.
- Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
4. On the next page, you can view your Google Play balance.
- Isabella Paoletto/Business Insider
How to check your Google Play balance on an Android
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines on the top right, and select “Account” from the menu.
3. Select “Payment methods” from the subsequent menu. This will display your account balance.