- Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- You can use a Chromecast to stream Amazon Prime from your iPhone, and cast movies and shows straight to your TV.
- To cast Amazon Prime content to a Chromecast, you’ll need to use the Amazon Prime Video app on your iPhone.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Fortunately, this is no longer the case. You can watch all Amazon Prime shows and movies via your Google Chromecast. All you need is a device to cast the content to your Chromecast – for example, an iPhone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to Chromecast Amazon Prime Video from an iPhone
1. Turn on the television that your Chromecast is set up on, and switch to the HDMI input that it’s connected to.
2. Open the Amazon Prime Video app on your iPhone and begin playing a show or movie.
3. Tap the cast icon in the corner – it looks like a rectangle with three semicircles coming out of it.
- Steven John/Business Insider
4. A list of castable devices will appear. Select your Chromecast device.
After a moment, Amazon Prime Video will appear on your television.