- mapodile/Getty Images
- You can delete your apps on Google Chrome by heading to the “chrome://apps” menu in your browser.
- All it takes to delete an app in Google Chrome is two clicks.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Chrome also comes with a selection of pre-installed apps, including Google Drive, YouTube, and Gmail – although all these apps do is take you to those specific websites.
You can download apps that change the color of Chrome, that let you play games, and even ones that let you draw or play music.
However, if you’ve installed an app that you don’t want, it’s easy to delete it. All you’ll need to do is head to Chrome’s apps menu.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to delete apps on Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome on your Mac or PC, and type “chrome://apps” (without the quotes) into your URL bar. Press “Enter” or “Return” on your keyboard.
2. This will open Chrome’s apps menu. Right-click on the app you want to remove.
3. Select “Remove from Chrome…”
- Kelly Laffey/Business Insider
4. Google Chrome will ask you to confirm that you want to delete the app. Select “Remove” to remove the app.
You can also check off “Report abuse” if you’d like to report the app.