- You can easily withdraw money from your Google Wallet, now known as Google Pay, and transfer the balance to a linked bank account, which will usually be available within a day or less.
- Google Pay is a simple way to make payments using a credit or debit card linked to your Google account.
- Google Pay can be used to make purchases on websites, in apps, and even in brick-and-mortar retail locations that accept contactless payments or have the Google Pay icon at the register.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The platform formerly called Google Wallet is now officially called Google Pay. It still functions as you’d expect from a Google app, and is a simple and efficient way to pay for just about anything, at any time.
You can download the Google Pay app and in a few minutes, link a bank account or credit or debit card, and set Google Pay as the default payment method on your phone. You can then use Google Pay on your phone to pay for things in stores or online with a mere tap.
Long story short, Google Pay is an easier way to make purchases as compared to the various payment methods you usually have to sort through.
In some cases, though, you might find yourself with a balance sitting in your Google Pay account that you’d rather have as cash in the bank or in hand.
If this is the case, here’s how to withdraw money from your Google Wallet and transfer it to your bank account.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to withdraw money from your Google Wallet, now known as Google Pay
2. Find the words “Google Pay balance” and click “Transfer Balance.”
3. Enter the amount of cash to be transferred.
4. Confirm that you have selected the proper payment method (to your bank account, debit card, etc.).
5. Click “Transfer.”