The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Cyber Monday deals week is here, and one of the best deals we’ve seen so far is a year-long Hulu Limited Commercials subscription for $0.99 a month, or just $12 for a year.
- A subscription typically costs $7.99 a month, so you’ll end up saving $84.
- The deal is available until 10 a.m. PST on November 27. It’s available to new subscribers and past subscribers whose subscription ended over 12 months ago.
- To potentially save more on Cyber Monday, you can visit Business Insider Coupons to find up-to-date promo codes for a range of online stores.
Note: Due to server errors it experienced last night, Hulu has extended this offer until 10 a.m. PST on November 27.
It’s Cyber Monday deals week, and one of the best deals we’ve seen so far today is from Hulu.
Until November 26, new and lapsed subscribers (people who haven’t had an active Hulu account in over 12 months) can get a one year of Hulu for $0.99 per month.
This deal applies to Hulu’s Limited Commercials subscription, which means you’ll still need to watch some ads, but it’s a great deal considering the subscription usually costs $7.99 per month. You end up saving $84 over the course of a year.
Hulu is one of the highest profile video-streaming services, and sets itself apart from Netflix in one big way. In addition to carrying a wide catalog of classic shows (Seinfeld, The X-Files), exclusive shows (Handmaids Tale, I Love You, America), and movies (Akira, Transformers: The Last Night), Hulu also lets you watch new episodes of hit cable TV shows shortly after they air. Episodes of new shows are typically made available on Hulu the day after they air.
Hulu has over 150 currently airing shows in its catalog, and it includes everything from Blackish, to The Good Place, to Rick and Morty. If your favorite shows are currently airing on a major network or cable channel, chances are they’ll be available.
If you’ve been wanting to give Hulu a try, or you canceled your subscription over a year ago, don’t pass up this Cyber Monday deal. It’ll cost you less than a cup of coffee a month, and you’ll get cheap access to all of your favorite shows for an entire year.
Looking for more deals? We’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday deals on the internet.
The best deal roundups
- Cyber Monday 2018: We found the 30 best product deals and sales online, period
- Cyber Monday 2018: Business Insider’s guide to the best tech deals
- 100+ of the best Cyber Monday 2018 store sales to shop now
- 50 Cyber Monday deals from cool startups you should have on your radar this week
- Amazon’s Cyber Monday 2018 deals for every category – what’s a good buy among thousands of sales
- 40+ Cyber Monday deals on men’s clothing, shoes, watches, and accessories
- 50+ of the best Cyber Monday sales on women’s clothing, shoes, bags, and jewelry
- The 42 best deals and sales you can get online at Target for Cyber Monday 2018
- The best Walmart Cyber Monday deals you can get on sale right now
- Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday sale is huge – we cherry-picked the best deals on coats, boots, and more for men and women
- Macy’s Cyber Monday sale has everything from cashmere sweaters to kitchen appliances- here are some of the best deals
- Cyber Monday 2018 deals at Best Buy include $330 off a Surface Pro 6 and $125 off an iPad Pro
- 17 Cyber Monday mattress sales from popular companies like Casper, Leesa, and Helix
- The 20 best-selling products from last year’s Black Friday – including the ones that surprised us
The best individual deals
- Casper‘s Cyber Monday sale is here – save an exclusive 15% on mattresses, sheets, and more with our promo code
- Brooklinen‘s only sale of the year is going on through Cyber Monday – here’s how to save up to 20% on sheets and bedding
- Popular bedding startup Parachute Home has slashed all of its prices by 20% for Cyber Monday – here’s what to buy
- Everlane‘s rare ‘Choose What You Pay’ sale is a different kind of Cyber Monday deal
- Cult-favorite sock startup Bombas has launched a sitewide sale for 20% off everything, now through Cyber Monday
- 15 great deals you’ll find during L.L.Bean‘s Cyber Monday sale
- Mejuri, one of our favorite fine jewelry startups, is having a rare sale for Cyber Monday with up to 20% off
- Wildly popular mattress startup Leesa is offering up to $235 off a new mattress for Business Insider readers as a Cyber Monday deal
- Cult-favorite women’s work and gym bag startup Dagne Dover is offering 20% off for Cyber Monday
- Mott & Bow‘s incredibly comfortable jeans are up to 35% off right now through Cyber Monday
- Microsoft has Cyber Monday deals on the Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, and Xbox One