Prepare for the year ahead with insights from today’s brightest minds. Join us at Business Insider’s flagship conference, IGNITION: Media, Technology & Transformation, now in its ninth year.
- Monica Schipper/Getty Images
This year’s speakers are innovators transforming media, technology, and society. The lineup is packed with top executives from some of the hottest tech startups and innovative corporate enterprises. Thought leaders from Dropbox, Hulu, Etsy, and Openwater will be discussing critical topics, from AI and robotics to the future of entertainment, healthcare, finance, and transportation.
Want to hear how Keller Rinaudo is working to build a life-saving drone-delivery service in the most remote regions of the world? Learn how Dropbox CEO and cofounder Drew Houston built his $12 billion company? Hear from AOL cofounder and entrepreneur Steve Case about his investing approach that he calls “Rise of the Rest”?
Check out the remarkable lineup of speakers confirmed so far:
- Henry Blodget, CEO, cofounder, and editorial director, Insider Inc.
- Courtney Caldwell, cofounder and COO, ShearShare
- Tye Caldwell, cofounder and COO, ShearShare
- Victoria Canal, singer-songwriter
- Nicholas Carlson, global editor-in-chief, Business Insider and INSIDER, chief content officer, Insider Inc.
- Troy Carter, founder and CEO, Atom Factory
- Steve Case, chairman and CEO, Revolution; cofounder, AOL
- Felicity Conrad, cofounder and CEO, Paladin
- Barbara Corcoran of ABC’s “Shark Tank”
- Mark Cuban, entrepreneur, Mark Cuban Companies
- Randy Freer, CEO, Hulu
- Craig Fuller, founder and CEO, FreightWaves
- Scott Galloway, founder, Gartner L2; professor of marketing, NYU Stern
- Paul Graham, founder, Y-Combinator
- Cal Henderson, cofounder and CTO, Slack
- Rachel Holt, head of New Modalities, Uber
- Drew Houston, cofounder and CEO, Dropbox
- Dr. Mary Lou Jepsen, CEO and founder, Openwater
- Janice Min, media consultant, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment and Valence Media
- Danica Patrick, entrepreneur, GoDaddy Spokesperson
- Keller Rinaudo, CEO and cofounder, Zipline
- Cindy Robbins, president and chief people officer, Salesforce
- Joe and Anthony Russo, codirectors of “Avengers: Infinity War”; cofounders, AGBO
- Ryan Rzepecki, CEO and founder, JUMP Bikes
- Aaron Samuels, cofounder and CEO, Blavity
- Josh Silverman, CEO, Etsy
- Kristen Sonday, cofounder and COO, Paladin
- Sir Martin Sorrell, executive chairman, S4Capital Limited
- Padmasree Warrior, U.S. CEO and CDO, NIO
One ticket, two days, 50-plus insightful speakers, over 600 executives.