- Shutterstock/Syda Productions
Insider Inc. is hiring a Director of Subscription Lifecycle Marketing to lead our marketing initiatives to generate and retain subscribers.
As Director, Subscription Lifecycle Marketing, you will lead a digital marketing team and be the driving force behind marketing campaigns that will grow the audience of our premium subscription products; Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider Prime, and free editorial newsletters. You will manage the campaign cycle from creative ideation to final execution. This role will report to the VP of Subscription Marketing.
Business Insider Intelligence is Business Insider’s cutting-edge research service, delivering real-time insights on emerging trends, technologies, and transformations in the digital arena. Business Insider Prime is our premium subscription service, providing access to exclusive reporting from inside the companies and topics which matter the most to Business Insider’s audience.
- Generate fresh and creative campaigns to deploy in digital marketing channels in order to acquire and retain paid subscribers.
- Develop consumer lifecycle messaging, manage email production, QA, content planning, and analytics/reporting.
- Campaign project management. You will develop seamless strategies for campaigns to be executing and ensure that teams have ample time to carry out planned marketing initiatives.
- Lead a team of marketers in the development and execution of campaigns planned through the subscription marketing calendar.
- Meet aggressive free and paid subscription sign-up goals to support individual business, as well as qualification and lead generation for enterprise business.
- A strong collaborator who enjoys working with teams to develop and execute successful campaigns.
- Passionate about audience segmentation and targeting across all phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Obsessed with optimizing marketing efforts with personalization to improve engagement and drive subscriptions.
- Excited about digital marketing technology capabilities with a strong background in email marketing.
Other skills required for the job:
- 7+ years of lifecycle and email marketing experience.
- Deep background in email marketing. Experience with technical implementation of email service provider platforms (Sailthru, Salesforce, etc), creative and content strategy, and campaign performance measurement.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy and execution in acquisition marketing, direct response advertising, and/or paid performance media.
- Technical expertise in digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, ComScore etc…).
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online and include a cover letter highlighting why you’d be a good fit for the role.