- Stephane Cardinale-Corbis via Getty Images
- Fashion influencer Chiara Ferragni and Italian rapper Fedez began their honeymoon at the Kudadoo Maldives Private Island on New Year’s Eve.
- The two are sharing photos and videos of their stay at the all-inclusive luxury resort on Instagram.
- The Kudadoo features 13 one-bedroom and two two-bedroom villas perched directly over the Indian Ocean.
- The resort is also a five-minute boat ride away from the largest all-glass underwater restaurant in the world.
- Kudadoo was recently named 2018’s best new luxury hotel by Luxury Travel Intelligence.
Fashion influencer Chiara Ferragni and Italian rapper Fedez are spending their honeymoon on a private island in the Indian Ocean.
The adults-only luxury resort, which officially opened just a few days earlier on December 26, was recently named 2018’s best new luxury hotel by Luxury Travel Intelligence.
The Kudadoo Maldives has 15 overwater villas
Since Monday, Ferragni and Fedez have enjoyed numerous amenities provided by the all-inclusive resort, including a “floating breakfast” served on a tray in the water.
According to the Kudadoo’s website, the island features 13 one-bedroom and two two-bedroom villas perched directly over the Indian Ocean.
Each residence features a private deck with an infinity pool designed to blend seamlessly into the Indian Ocean. A private butler is also available 24 hours a day to assist guests in each villa.
Kudadoo’s all-inclusive packages, which start at $2,800 per night for a one-bedroom villa, give visitors access to numerous amenities and activities including the resort’s gym and spa, a personal trainer, a yoga and meditation guru, and a bar and restaurant.
The resort is a five-minute boat ride away from the largest underwater restaurant in the world
On Wednesday, Ferragni, who is best known for her blog, “The Blonde Salad,” and Fedez shared photos from inside the famous eatery on their Instagram stories.
- Chiara Ferragni/Instagram
At one point of the couple’s meal, two scuba divers also held up a sign that read “Happy honeymoon” in the water outside the glass walls of the restaurant.
- Chiara Ferragni/Instagram
According to the Kudadoo’s website, the island is ‘100% powered’ by 984 solar panels
Designed by Japanese architect Yuji Yamazaki, the resort was built with only eco-conscious materials as a “celebration of sustainable luxury.”
The resort also bans the use of plastic straws and utensils and sources food and ingredients from local suppliers that “use sustainable practices” like line fishing.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- A couple is spending their honeymoon traveling across the US in a converted school bus – and their photos are incredible
- 13 of the most underrated honeymoon destinations
- The 20 best honeymoon destinations in the world, according to newlyweds and travel experts
- The 10 best islands for honeymooning