- Jennifer Aniston/Instagram
- Jennifer Aniston made enchiladas especially for Jimmy Kimmel after she promised on his show last year to make him something Mexican for her annual Friendsgiving meal.
- The “Friends” star shared a picture of her creation on Instagram with the caption “Ok, @jimmykimmel… here are your f*%king Friendsgiving enchiladas.”
- She also posted a video of Kimmel seeing the dish with his name on it. “Finally, someone listened to me!” he said.
- The TV host suggested to Aniston on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” in December that she whip up something other than turkey for Friendsgiving, which Aniston celebrates the night before Thanksgiving with close friends.
- Aniston’s guest list this year included her “Friends” costar Courteney Cox, her ex-husband Justin Theroux, Jason Bateman, and Will Arnett.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jennifer Aniston kept a promise she made to Jimmy Kimmel on his show a year ago to whip up a Mexican option for her annual Friendsgiving meal.
The “Friends” actress shared her creation on Instagram on Thursday with the caption “Ok, @jimmykimmel… here are your f*%king Friendsgiving enchiladas.”
The post includes a photo of Aniston, eyebrow raised, holding up her meal before putting it in the oven, and a video of Kimmel’s reaction as he noticed his special treat on her countertop.
“Finally, someone listened to me!” Kimmel exclaimed.
On “Jimmy Kimmel Live” in December, Aniston said she’d cut a deal with Kimmel to not make a traditional turkey dinner for the Friendsgiving she hosts with her closest friends the evening before Thanksgiving.
Kimmel told Aniston that while he appreciated the invitation to her intimate event, he thought her menu needed a little reworking.
“My problem with this holiday … is on Thanksgiving, I cook a lot of stuff – the normal turkey, yams or sweet potatoes, you know, the whole deal – but at your event, we had all of those things,” he said.
“So then I’m making the same thing everyone had the night before again. So in its essence, you’ve turned my meal into leftovers.”
He suggested that for the next Friendsgiving the actress sacrifice turkey for “another special meal.”
“Listen, I’ll make a deal,” Aniston said, asking whether Kimmel would “like it to be an Italian kind of a flair.”
Kimmel proposed a Mexican-inspired dish.
“I know you love Mexican food,” he said. “‘Gracias-giving’ could be a nice thing for us to have, or ‘Amigos-giving,’ whatever you want to call it.”
He added: “If you start doing it, everyone will follow suit, just like with your haircuts – everybody gets the same hair!”
While Aniston didn’t sport “The Rachel” at her Friendsgiving feast this year, Monica and Rachel were reunited, as Courteney Cox was on the guest list.
Aniston’s star-studded affair also included Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, and Justin Theroux, her ex-husband.
Theroux posted an image of the gang together on his Instagram Story with the caption “Very VERY thankful for these friends and these nights.”
- Justin Theroux/Instagram
- Read more:
- A ‘Friends’ reunion special is in the works. Here’s how Jennifer Aniston, one of the iconic sitcom’s stars, makes and spends her $200 million fortune.
- One of the twins who took turns playing Ross and Rachel’s baby on ‘Friends’ says the cast treated them like ‘little princesses’ and even bought them Christmas presents
- Secretive pop star Sia reportedly went register-to-register paying for strangers’ items at Walmart and TJ Maxx on the day before Thanksgiving