- Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Kevin Jonas appeared on CBS’ “The Late Late Show With James Corden” on Tuesday.
- The Jonas Brothers participated in a game called “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts,” where they had to answer difficult questions or decline and consume unappealing foods or drinks.
- Joe was asked if he’d prefer to go on a vacation with Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Jonas (who tied the knot in December 2018) or Kevin Jonas and Danielle Jonas (who have been married since 2009).
- Joe chose Nick and Chopra Jonas, “because if they’re paying, it’s going to be amazing.”
The Jonas Brothers appeared on CBS’ “The Late Late Show With James Corden” on Tuesday as part of a week-long takeover. While participating in a new edition of “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts,” the siblings had to answer difficult questions or keep quiet and consume an unappetizing food or drink.
During the final question of the segment, Joe was forced to pick one of the couples or eat a bowl of worm spaghetti. The singer explained that he’d choose Nick and Chopra Jonas “just because if they’re paying, it’s going to be amazing.”
Nick and Chopra Jonas are known to throw elaborate celebrations. When they got married in December 2018, they held two ceremonies (a Christian one for his faith and a Hindu one for her religion) at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. The couple wore custom-made outfits for their nuptials and cut into a seven-tier cake using a knife that was shaped like a sword.
The festivities didn’t stop there, though. After exchanging vows, they held receptions in Mumbai, New Delhi, and North Carolina to accommodate all their friends and family.
Earlier during the game on “The Late Late Show,” Nick, Joe, and Kevin gave more brutally honest answers. Kevin admitted that if he had to buy an album from Nick or DNCE (Joe’s band), he’d pick the latter. And when the oldest sibling was later asked who would make a better father, Joe or Nick, he refused to answer and instead the group ate cow blood and pork tongue jelly.
Nick, who’s set to star in the upcoming “Jumanji” sequel, was also asked to rank co-stars Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, and Jack Black in order from least to most likable. The 26-year-old listed Johnson as the most likable.
“You see, the thing about this question is that they all control whether I’m in the movie or not, and specifically Dayne Johnson,” Nick said. “He’s the biggest with the most muscles.”
He went on to name Gillan because “she’s so kind and funny,” followed by Black because he’s “so funny and charismatic.” He concluded by naming Hart as the least likable and apologized.
“Can’t wait til they recast me with Harry Styles,” Nick joked.
Watch the video below (Joe talks about vacationing at 11:03).
- Read more about the Jonas Brothers:
- The Jonas Brothers said they had to go to therapy before they could reunite the band
- 35 photos that show how drastically the Jonas Brothers’ style has evolved over the last 13 years
- Joe Jonas almost leaked the news of the Jonas Brothers’ reunion to Will.i.am in a London airport, but he didn’t realize they’d split up in the first place
- The Jonas Brothers shared a behind-the-scenes look at how they filmed their extravagant ‘Sucker’ music video