- Terence Patrick / CBS via Getty Images
- The Jonas Brothers wore matching Rolex GMT-Masters on Monday night’s episode of “The Late Late Show with James Corden.”
- Kevin and Joe opted for the same “Pepsi” red and blue edition, while Nick went for a pricier yellow gold style.
- Despite being the youngest in the band, Nick is probably the wealthiest Jonas, Money magazine reports.
- Watch experts at Crown & Caliber told INSIDER that the watches had a combined value of around $80,000.
In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past week: the Jonas Brothers are back, and they’re celebrating with a one-week residency on “The Late Late Show with James Corden.”
Nick, Kevin, and Joe have been chatting to the host about their reunion, appearing in sketches, shooting a segment of “Carpool Karaoke,” and taking part in the show’s challenges like “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts.”
Among various revelations, the brothers’ residency has shown us that they share more than a surname – they also have very similar tastes in wristwear.
For their first appearance on the “The Late Late Show” on Monday, the brothers wore very contrasting outfits: Nick in a camo zip-up under a casual grey suit, Kevin in a vintage-style brown jacket, and Joe in a green bomber.
They couldn’t have looked more distinct if they tried.
There was one common denominator, though: their watches.
The trio were all wearing Rolex GMT Master IIs.
Kevin and Joe completely twinned, opting for the same red and blue colours (which gives it the nickname “Pepsi” for obvious reasons). The watch experts at Crown & Caliber told INSIDER that they would be worth around $25,000 each. You can buy a similar model second-hand for around $18,000.
Nick, meanwhile, brought the big guns, opting for the yellow gold edition with a green dial. Crown & Caliber notched this one up to around $30,000.
Despite being the youngest in the band, Nick is probably the wealthiest Jonas, Money magazine reports.
During the Jonas Brothers’ six-year hiatus, Nick released two solo albums and toured with Demi Lovato, selling more than 280,000 seats and grossing more than $16 million.
In a new edition of “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts,” Joe even said he’d rather go on a vacation with Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Jonas over Kevin Jonas and Danielle Jonas, “just because if they’re paying, it’s going to be amazing.”