- Kendall Jenner wore a new gown from the H&M x Giambattista Valli collection at the amfAR Gala on Thursday.
- She wore a hot-pink tulle dress with a flowing train.
- Her Instagram post from the night seemed to reveal that the gown’s train was fully removable, transforming the look into a chic minidress.
- H.E.R., Chris Lee, and Ross Lynch also wore looks from the new collection.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Kendall Jenner is no stranger to turning heads during the Cannes Film Festival, and her look for the event’s amfAR Gala on Thursday was a unique two-in-one surprise.
The star hit the red carpet of the event in a custom version of The Neon Signature gown from the new H&M x Giambattista Valli collection.
The hot-pink sleeveless gown featured tiers of ruffled tulle that extended out into a flowing train.
Jenner’s Instagram post from the night appears to reveal that the train is fully removable, transforming the gown into the $399 minidress that’s currently listed on H&M’s site.
Several other celebrities also debuted pieces from the H&M x Giambattista Valli collection at the event.
H.E.R. went with the $649 Dream Dress, which featured a voluminous tulle skirt adorned with intricate floral embroidery.
Chris Lee opted for the $549 Plush Peach dress with frills on the shoulders and a deep V-neck.
Ross Lynch also arrived in the collection’s dapper $249 gray blazer with matching $99 wool pants.
- George Pimentel/Getty Images