- Zachary Mazur/Getty Images
- Kevin Jonas’ daughters (Alena and Valentina) congratulated the Jonas Brothers on their MTV VMAs nominations with an adorable video shared by Danielle Jonas (Kevin’s wife of 10 years).
- In the video, the two children said: “Congratulations uncle Joe and uncle Nick and daddy! We love you! Peace out!”
- The Jonas Brothers are nominated for four awards at the 2019 VMAs: artist of the year, video of the year, song of the year, and best pop.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Danielle Jonas, Kevin’s wife of 10 years, shared a video on Instagram on Wednesday showing daughters Alena (born in 2014) and Valentina (born in 2016). In the post, the children said in unison: “Congratulations uncle Joe and uncle Nick and daddy! We love you! Peace out!”
The nominees for the 2019 MTV VMAs – which will take place at New Jersey’s Prudential Center on Monday, August 26 – were revealed on Tuesday. In addition to earning a nod for artist of the year, the Jonas Brothers’ hit track “Sucker” helped them nab three other nominations: video of the year, song of the year, and best pop.
The Jonas Brothers rose to fame in the mid-2000s with tracks like “Year 3000,” “When You Look Me In the Eyes,” and “S.O.S” and frequent projects with Disney Channel.
They eventually split in 2013 and made a comeback in 2019 with the release of “Sucker,” an Amazon documentary called “Chasing Happiness,” and an album titled “Happiness Begins.”
- Read more about the Jonas Brothers:
- Nick Jonas was worried that the Jonas Brothers ‘would never speak to me again’ after he initiated the band’s breakup
- The Jonas Brothers said their biggest regret was doing their Disney Channel sitcom: ‘It really stunted our growth’
- 11 things you probably didn’t know about the Jonas Brothers