- James Devaney/GC Images
- Kim Kardashian West posted a set of photos with her eldest daughter and “bff,” North West, on social media.
- “North came to visit me on set & said momma can we do a photo shoot together just me & you!” Kardashian West wrote. “I followed her poses & direction so here it is! I always dreamed of having a baby girl & she’s perfect!”
- People are fawning over the adorable photos.
Kim Kardashian West posted a set of photos with her eldest daughter and “bff,” North West, on both Twitter and Instagram Tuesday morning.
The 38-year-old “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star revealed that North came to visit her on set and asked her mom if they could do a one-on-one photo shoot together.
“I followed her poses & direction so here it is!” Kardashian West wrote. “I always dreamed of having a baby girl & she’s perfect!”
Fans are fawning over the adorable photos.
look how she looks at you. wow pic.twitter.com/oNXbLgm9to
— luisjosé. (@narcicismo) December 18, 2018
This is so cute! Thank you for sharing this moment!
— Bri (@KimKDelRey) December 18, 2018
This is seriously the cutest thing ever! ????????????
— Travis White (@TraveeWhite) December 18, 2018
Awe! That's just too cute!
I love watching you as a mom Kim!
— LoveyHope (@LoveyHope30) December 18, 2018
She admires you fr
— The Wo Show (@TheWoShow) December 18, 2018
Kardashian West gave birth to her third child and second daughter with Kanye West, Chicago, earlier this year. The couple also has a 3-year-old son, Saint.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- North West followed in her mom Kim Kardashian’s footsteps in a matching neon outfit and tiny sunglasses
- People are dragging Kim Kardashian for straightening her daughter North West’s hair again – but she has an explanation
- Kanye West caught his 5-year-old daughter North rapping one of his songs – and it’s perfection
- Meet Kris Jenner’s 9 grandchildren who are the future stars of the Kardashian clan