- Kylie Jenner celebrated Travis Scott’s 28th birthday on Tuesday with an elaborate party and extravagant gifts.
- Jenner gave her boyfriend a silver Lamborghini reportedly worth $280,000.
- She also shared photos and videos of his party on her Instagram story, which she says she “creative directed.”
- The party featured “Astroworld”-themed decor, a Hennessy slurpee machine, and a pop-up tattoo parlor – where both Jenner and Scott got spontaneous ink.
- “watching you evolve into the partner, friend, son, and father you are today has been so fulfilling,” Jenner wrote on Instagram. “let’s f— around and have another baby.”
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Kylie Jenner went all out for Travis Scott’s 28th birthday on Tuesday at Bootsy Bellows in West Hollywood, California, orchestrating an elaborate party and showering him with extravagant gifts.
“I’m so sad i feel sick today,” Jenner shared on her Instagram story, alongside broken-heart emojis. “still gonna go hard for my baby.”
On Scott’s Instagram, he revealed that his girlfriend (whom he typically refers to as “wifey” on social media) had given him a silver Lamborghini, reportedly worth $280,000.
“wifey u go in every time,” he wrote, tagging Jenner and adding the heart-eyes emoji.
Later, Jenner shared photos and videos of Scott’s elaborate, gas station-themed birthday party on her Instagram story, which she says she “creative directed.”
The event featured “Astroworld” merchandise in wall-to-wall fridges, Scott-branded cleaning supplies and snacks, Cactus Jack sneakers (Scott’s own collaboration with Air Jordan) as decorations, and a Hennessy slurpee machine.
There was even a pop-up tattoo parlor, where both Jenner and Scott got seemingly spontaneous new ink.
In fact, Jenner dropped an obvious hint about her desire to have another baby with Scott in her birthday message to him on Instagram.
“watching you evolve into the partner, friend, son, and father you are today has been so fulfilling,” she wrote. “my real life bestie & hubby all wrapped into one. i love you and I’m so so proud of you.”
“happy happy birthday,” she continued. “let’s f— around and have another baby.”
“I love u mama/Wifey,” Scott commented. “We shall rage 4ever.”