- Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Lady Gaga posted an X-ray of her hand after she took a tumble from the stage with a fan.
- “When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body,” she wrote. “Just Dance. Gonna be ok.”
- Luckily it was just a precaution, and Gaga had no broken bones after the incident.
- Gaga fell when she invited a fan to come onto the stage and he picked her up. But he lost his balance and they both plummeted into the crowd.
- “We fell into each other’s arms, Jack,” Gaga told him afterwards. “We’re like Rose and Jack from the Titanic!”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Lady Gaga revealed she had her whole body X-rayed after she took a tumble from the stage during a performance.
She posted an X-ray photo of her hand making the “OK” gesture on Instagram, with the caption “When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body … Just Dance. Gonna be ok.”
Luckily it was just a precaution, and Gaga had no broken bones after the incident.
Gaga fell when she was picked up and dropped by a fan during her Enigma show in Las Vegas on Thursday night. The fan, called Jack, lost his balance when Gaga wrapped her legs around him, and they both toppled over into the crowd.
But Gaga wasn’t annoyed, and searched the crowd to give Jack a hug.
“Are you alright?” she asked. “It’s not your fault, let’s go, come on.”
She then asked him to promise her that he would forgive himself for what happened because “it takes two to tango.”
“I think it’s amazing,” she said. “11 years and we f—ing love each other so much we fell off the damn stage … We fell into each other’s arms, Jack. We’re like Rose and Jack from the Titanic!”
Gaga also posted a photo of herself taking an ice bath to recover from the show.
“Post show routine: ice bath for 5-10 min, hot bath for 20, then compression suit packed with ice packs for 20,” she said.