- Hollis Johnson/Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
- Cyber Monday, which is now known as Cyber Week through December 7 is still a better time than most to buy a new Apple laptop, whether that be a MacBook Air or a MacBook Pro, but the deals are drying up fast.
- Apple’s 2019 MacBook Air models – and the 13-, 15.4-, and 16-inch MacBook Pro models – are still discounted for Cyber Week, but there aren’t many more deals out there left.
- The only MacBook Air 2019 deal we see left out there is from B&H Photo: it’s selling some colors of the 13-inch MacBook Air 2019 with a 128GB SSD for $899.00 for a savings of $200 – however, stock doesn’t fill until January 3.
- PC Richard & Son is still selling the 2019 15.4-inch MacBook Pro at a Cyber Week price – you can get one for $1,999.99, a sweet price slashing of $400.
- For those that want to save the maximum amount of money on a new MacBook Air, Amazon is selling the 2017 MacBook Air model for just $699.00, a savings of $300 or 30% off still live for Cyber Week.
- If you’re seeking general deals for Cyber Week, we have extensive coverage on Insider Picks. We have also uncovered lots of still-running Apple Cyber Week deals right here.
Updated 12/3/19 at 1:45 p.m. ET
Now that we’re into Cyber Week running through December 7, chances are some folks are still on the hunt for Apple laptop deals if they had missed the previously massive discounts on MacBooks.
Unfortunately, we’re not seeing anywhere near as good of extended Cyber Monday deals on MacBooks as we enjoyed on Black Friday or even Cyber Monday. Regardless, retailers like Amazon and B&H Photo are taking the torch into Cyber Week with some modest discounts.
For instance, the best MacBook Air 2019 deal we’ve found leftover is for just $200 off the base model in Gold and Space Gray colors at B&H Photo, meanwhile the 16-inch MacBook Pro is no longer $200 off but just $160 at Amazon. Here are the best extended Cyber Monday MacBook deals we could find.
Best MacBook deals for Cyber Week 2019:
- 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB) $1,199.99 (originally $1,299.99) from Amazon [You save $100]
- 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB $2,329.99 (originally $2,399.99) from Amazon [You save $160]
- 15.4-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 256GB) $1,999.99 (originally $2,399.99) from PC Richard & Son [You save $400]
- Apple MacBook Air 2017 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB), $699.00 (originally $999.00) from Amazon [You save $300]
Luckily, Apple is still offering a free year of its Apple TV+ streaming service with all 2019 product purchases, so consider that an added value to each of these deals.
A lot of these leftover MacBook Air and MacBook Pro deals are either low in stock or currently out of stock with promises of replenishment within the next several weeks. You can still buy, but just know you might not get your pricey Apple laptop until early 2020.
We’ll be updating this article throughout the rest of Cyber Week, which is said to end on December 7, so keep it locked to this page for whatever MacBook deals you can still scrounge up.
MacBook Air (2019) Cyber Week Deals
- Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
The newest MacBook Air (model number MVFH2LL/A) has come a long way since its 2018 debut, especially in pricing. Apple released the laptop at an eye-watering, four-figure price, and it didn’t come down too far below that last year.
However, earlier this year, the company dropped the price down much closer to that of the popular original model. Now, for Cyber Week, the MacBook Air is on sale for $899.00 for a Gold or Space Gray model with a 128GB SSD, saving you $200.
Not much has changed internally about the device, which is fine. That is, aside from the divisive, error-ridden keyboard, which isn’t as fine, though Apple offers an extensive replacement warranty on it now. The fanless Intel Core processor inside will churn through most basic tasks with ease, it offers just enough memory at the base level, and you won’t find many laptops at this price with Thunderbolt 3 ports, fingerprint login, and a beyond-HD display.
Get the Apple MacBook Air 2019 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB – Gold & Space Gray only) from B&H Photo, $899.99 (originally $1,099.99) [You save $200]
13-inch MacBook Pro (2019) Cyber Monday Deals
- Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
The 13-inch MacBook Pro is now in its third revision (model number MUHN2LL/A) and includes the Apple Touch Bar with Touch ID. This is where full-fat Intel Core processors are at play, starting with the 8th-generation Core i5 and upgrading from there. With that, this is the 13-inch Apple laptop you’ll want for editing photos and video or taking on other high-grade tasks.
The laptop starts with the same 128GB solid-state drive (SSD) and 8GB of memory as the MacBook Air, the former of which can be expanded via one or both of its Thunderbolt 3 ports. However, just be wary of the keyboard, which you’ve no doubt heard about. Luckily, it’s now well covered by a warranty for replacements should keys stop responding or get stuck – both have happened to many.
Regardless, if a powerful 13-inch MacBook is what you seek, you’ve found it. We’ve found 13-inch MacBook Pro models going for as low as $1,149 for Cyber Week.
Get the 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB) from B&H Photo, $1,149.99 (originally $1,299.99) [You save $150]
Get the 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB) from Amazon, $1,199.99 (originally $1,499.99) [You save $100]
16-inch MacBook Pro (2019) Cyber Monday Deals
- Crystal Cox/Business Insider
Even the brand-spanking-new MacBook Pro (model number MVVL2LL/A) is still available at a modest discount for Cyber Week. This model increases the usual 15.4-inch screen size to an even 16 inches across, upping the pixel density along with it. This laptop also has a few other major changes.
Most notably, this is the first modern Apple laptop to use an entirely different keyboard than the infamous “Butterfly” key switch design that debuted in 2016. Known as the “Magic Keyboard,” naturally, this keyboard uses traditional scissor switches inside that are far more reliable and less prone to stuck or nonresponsive keys – at least that’s what Apple promises.
As we said, the display resolution gets a bump up to 3,072 x 1,920 pixels, or 226 pixels per inch, backed up by the latest in AMD Radeon Pro dedicated graphics and a 6-core Intel Core i7 processor to start. Also included on the starting spec sheet are a 512GB SSD and 16GB of memory.
Couple all of that with improved speakers and microphones as well as four Thunderbolt 3 ports, and you have Apple’s most powerful and versatile laptop to date. For Cyber Week, we’re seeing a deal price as low as $2,249.99.
Get the 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB) Silver Only, $2,249.99 with Prime (originally $2,399.99) from Amazon [You save $150]
Get the 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB), $2,299.99 (originally $2,399.99) from B&H Photo [You save $100]
15.4-inch MacBook Pro (2019) Cyber Monday Deals
- Corey Protin
This may be a now worst-kept Apple secret: When a new model supersedes a recently released one, the company undoubtedly has tons of stock that it’s looking to burn through to make room for more units of the new product.
In this case, that’s the 15.4-inch MacBook Pro of 2019 (model number MV902LL/A), which has been discontinued in favor of the new 16-inch model.
Featuring nearly as powerful hardware inside as its successor, the 15.4-inch MacBook Pro will enjoy excellent deals to the tune of hundreds off the original list price. With that in mind, you’re getting a 9th-generation Intel Core i7 processor and last-generation AMD Radeon Pro dedicated graphics to start, paired with 16GB of memory and a 256GB SSD – all behind a perfectly sharp 2,880 x 1,800-pixel display.
Of course, this all includes the divisive Butterfly keyboard, but Apple buoys that concern with a hardy replacement warranty.
Get the 15.4-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 256GB) $1,999.99 (originally $2,399.99) at PC Richard & Son [You save $400]
Get the 15.4-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 256GB) $2,019.00 (originally $2,399.99) at Adorama [You save $380]
See more Cyber Monday 2019 sales and deals
- Alyssa Powell/Business Insider