- Malibu’s new Mixed Drink Pouches are giant pouches filled with 1.75 liters of four of your favorite cocktail flavors for the summer.
- The 1.75-liter packets, which come in Blue Hawaiian, Pineapple Twist, Daiquiri, and Rum Punch, have a convenient spout at the bottom for quick and tidy pours.
- All four of the Malibu Mixed Drink Pouches have 12.5% alcohol and are available in liquor stores nationwide.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Boozy summer beverage season is in full swing, and Malibu is joining the party with its latest product.
Malibu’s new Mixed Drink Pouches are giant pouches filled with 1.75 liters of four of your favorite cocktail flavors for the summer.
The Blue Hawaiian drink pouch comes with pineapple, orange, cherry, and coconut flavors, while the Pineapple Twist boasts hints of pineapple, blackberry, and coconut. The Daiquiri combines lime and coconut, while the Rum Punch rounds out the pack with mango, orange, pineapple, cranberry, and coconut flavors.
All four varieties of the Malibu Mixed Drink Pouches come with 12.5% alcohol and a nozzle for quick and tidy pours.
The packets are available for purchase online or in liquor stores across the country. You can find out exactly where through the product locator tool on Malibu’s website.
- Read more:
- Walmart shopper films themself gargling mouthwash, spitting it back into a Listerine bottle, and putting it back on store shelves in viral stunt
- Photos show what the ‘American’ food aisle looks like in grocery stores around the world
- A woman has been banned from Walmart after she reportedly ate half a cake in the store and then refused to pay full price
- Jack in the Box will serve ‘Tiny Tacos’ that come in boxes with special dipping sauces