- Maroon 5 took the stage for the halftime show at the 2019 Super Bowl, which took place at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia on Sunday.
- The Los Angeles-based band (comprised of Adam Levine, Jesse Carmichael, Mickey Madden, James Valentine, Matt Flynn, PJ Morton, and Sam Farrar) was joined by rapper Travis Scott and Outkast member Big Boi.
- The group opened with their hit song “Harder to Breathe,” before performing “This Love,” “Girls Like You,” “She Will Be Loved,” and “Moves Like Jagger.”
- Travis Scott performed “Sicko Mode,” while Big Boi sang “The Way You Move.”
- There was also a tribute to “Spongebob Squarepants” creator Stephen Hillenburg.
- Watch the full video of the halftime performance below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.