- North Dakota State is taking on Colgate in the quarterfinals of the FCS college football playoffs.
- NDSU wide receiver Dallas Freeman made one of the spectacular catches of the season, but the official ruled the pass incomplete.
- Replays appeared to show that Freeman initially bobbled the ball but gained control and had his arm under it when he went to the ground.
- After reviewing the play, the referee determined that there was not enough evidence to change the call and the ruling of incomplete pass stood.
Here is the play in real time, via ESPN.
Here are the replays.
- Read more about college football:
- 60 teams are stuck in college football limbo and can never win a championship, but there is a radical path they could take to fix that
- A look back at Urban Meyer’s roller-coaster career shows why people have no idea what he will do next
- Tua Tagovailoa gave some dark details of how far his father went to turn him into one of the best players in college football