- Justice Mojica, known by the name IAMLGNDFRVR on Twitter, and his wife tried to prank their 2-year-old daughter Aria by giving her a banana for a Christmas present.
- “I tried giving my daughter the worst xmas gift ever & I didn’t expect this reaction,” Mojica wrote on Twitter upon sharing video of the touching moment.
- The clip shows Aria opening the gift, and expressing joy upon seeing the fruit. She then asks her mom to peel it so she can eat it right away.
- Mojica told USA Today that Aria loves food, especially bananas: “I could give her a cookie right now, and she’d go crazy. But she definitely loves bananas. There are random nights when she wakes up and is like ‘banana!'”
- Mojica and his wife produce comedy skits on YouTube and just started featuring Aria because she’s a “big ball of good vibes.” He said it’s “amazing” to finally have Aria featured in their daily videos.
- He said they filmed the banana video to “see her reaction” after he watched other videos of kids unwrapping Christmas gifts. He said it was totally unscripted, and Aria’s reaction was very real.
- He first posted the video on YouTube, but it went viral on Twitter.
- You can watch the full clip of the adorable moment below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I Tried Giving My Daughter The Worst Xmas Gift Ever & I Didn’t Expect This Reaction ???? pic.twitter.com/44cJytI83m
— LGND (@iamlgndfrvr) December 20, 2019
- Read more:
- Toys kept disappearing from a police department’s holiday donation drive. Its therapy dog was the thief.
- A deli owner in Texas is replying to hundreds of kids’ letters to Santa that are dropped in his store’s Christmas mailbox
- A 5-year-old’s whole kindergarten class turned up at the courthouse to support him in his adoption hearing
- A cat named Quilty has become internet famous after he was placed in solitary confinement for helping other cats escape at a Texas shelter