- Splash News
- Kanye West reportedly bought his wife, Kim Kardashian, a $14 million Miami condo for Christmas.
- The couple looked ecstatic on the balcony of the new pad on Friday.
- The 4,700-square-foot, four-bedroom South Beach condo has five and a half bathrooms, a huge wraparound terrace, floor-to-ceiling windows, and access to a gym, pool, and spa.
- The couple’s appearance came just after it was reported that West and Kardashian are expecting their fourth child via a surrogate.
Kanye West appears to have won Christmas – when it comes to extravagant gift-giving, that is.
The rapper reportedly gifted his wife, Kim Kardashian, a $14 million, 4,700-square-foot, four-bedroom Miami condo over the holidays.
When the couple visited the new pad on Friday, they both looked ecstatic – and they were seen performing some heavy PDA on their new beachfront balcony.
- Splash News
Their South Beach home is located in an 18-storey building called Faena House, known as the “Billionaire Beach Bunker” since it’s home to “hedge fund gazillionaires and ridiculously rich land developers,” according to TMZ.
- Jeffrey Greenberg/UIG via Getty Images
Built by Argentine developer Alan Faena, the contemporary unit reportedly has five and a half bathrooms, a huge wraparound terrace, floor-to-ceiling windows, and access to a gym, pool, and spa.
TMZ reports that the couple plans to split their time between the new Miami home and their Hidden Hills, California residence, which they were forced to flee in November when wildfires spread across the state.
The happy-looking couple made the appearance at their new condo just days after it was reported that they are expecting their fourth child via a surrogate.
They currently have three children together: North, 5; Saint, 3; and Chicago, 11 months.