- Tesla’s employee handbook is called “The Anti-Handbook Handbook.”
- The document sets a high bar for employees.
- It also sets Tesla apart from its competitors in the auto and tech industries.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Written in a conversational, sometimes combative tone, the handbook positions Tesla as an outlier in the auto and tech industries.
You can read the full document below:
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it’s like to work there? Contact this reporter at email@example.com. You can also reach out on Signal at 646-768-4712 or email this reporter’s encrypted address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read more:
- Betting against Tesla has burned yet another hedge fund
- Tesla is raising $2 billion in fresh funding – 15 days after Elon Musk said the company didn’t need to
- Tesla may have a big advantage over Porsche and GM in the most expensive part of an electric car
- Why one analyst thinks Tesla’s Model Y could ‘ultimately cannibalize’ some Model 3 sales