- On Friday, Joe Jonas celebrated his 30th birthday with a lavish, James Bond-themed party in New York City.
- Sophie Turner attended her husband’s party wearing a black dress with a plunging neckline, thigh-high slit, and gold choker.
- Back in 2016, Taylor Swift wore the same Alexandre Vauthier dress to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. She reportedly dated Jonas for four months in 2008.
- Earlier in the week, Turner surprised Jonas by bringing a cake onstage during a Jonas Brothers concert in Washington, DC.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Joe Jonas might have reached a milestone birthday last week, but all eyes have been on Sophie Turner in recent days.
On Friday, Jonas celebrated his 30th birthday with a lavish party held in New York City. He arrived at the “James Bond”-themed celebration in an Aston Martin car, and partied with guests including Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Priyanka Chopra, and “Stranger Things” actor Michael Park.
Of course, his wife Turner was also in attendance, and stole the show wearing a black Alexandre Vauthier gown. The dress featured a halter-style top held up by a gold choker, a plunging cutout across her chest, and a thigh-high slit.
Turner isn’t the first celebrity to wear the style. Back in 2016, Taylor Swift wore the same dress to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Beverly Hills, California.
Both women also donned strappy gold heels with the ensemble.
Swift and Jonas famously dated back in 2008, but broke up after four months, according to Billboard. Swift later discussed their breakup on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”, and referenced their relationship in her song “Forever and Always.”
Jonas replied with a song of his own, “Much Better,” on the Jonas Brothers’ 2009 album, “Lines, Vines, and Trying Times.”
Earlier this week, Turner began celebrating Jonas’ birthday by surprising him with a cake onstage at the Jonas Brothers’ concert in Washington, DC, on Thursday. Jonas shared a video of the moment on Instagram.
“Couldn’t have asked for a better night, thank you all so much,” Jonas wrote on Instagram alongside a heart emoji. “Nothing better than doing what I love with my loves on my birthday.”
Representatives for Alexandre Vauthier did not immediately reply to INSIDER’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Sophie Turner says Sansa Stark wouldn’t get married or have children as Queen of the North
- Sophie Turner and Priyanka Chopra wore throwback Jonas Brothers shirts to support their husbands on the opening night of their tour
- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner mourn the death of their dog with new matching tattoos
- Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas shared honeymoon photos from a lavish Maldives resort where villas cost up to $30,000 a night