Home Tags Snakes

Tag: Snakes

Nothing to worry about here!

A ‘mildly venomous’ snake has gone missing from the Bronx Zoo

The snake is over 3 feet long. It slithered away on Tuesday and is known to be shy.

This woman’s reaction to a giant python at the Singapore Zoo was so stunning, a video of it has gone viral

She literally stopped, dropped and rolled like she was on fire, one Twitter user commented.
A white-lipped island pit viper, native to southeast Indonesia. The snake is usually green in color, not blue.

Frogs are dying off at record rates — an ominous sign the 6th mass extinction is hitting one group of creatures hardest

Up to 40% of amphibians are threatened with extinction. Here are 15 rare species of frogs, geckos, and snakes caught colorfully on camera.
The snake probably just wanted some cauliflower gnocchi.

A woman found a snake in her shopping cart at a Trader Joe’s in Louisiana, and it’s the internet’s nightmare come true

A woman found a snake coiled in her shopping cart at a Trader Joe's in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. People thought it was her pet. It wasn't.
That's gotta hurt.

A man was bitten in the face by a snake, and the horrifying moment was captured on a doorbell cam

On Sunday, a man in Lawton, Oklahoma was bitten in the face by a snake when visiting his a friend. The footage of the bite is scary.
NO SNAKES.

People were extremely disappointed when a local library clarified it’d be having ‘snacks’ and not ‘snakes’ at its anti-p...

A library in Pflugerville, Texas, had to clarify the nature of its anti-prom event after an ad in a newspaper implied that there would be snakes.
The man passed out from a snake bite while driving his car in September 2018.

A New Jersey man was fined $5,000 for keeping 15 venomous snakes and 30 tarantulas in his home

The man drove himself to the hospital in September 2018 before passing out in the parking lot after having been bitten by one of his snakes.
The snake.

A woman was bit by a 5-foot python that had been hiding in a toilet, and it’s truly the stuff of nightmares

The bite wasn't poisonous, but Helen Richards said the incident has changed the way she thinks about using the bathroom.
Caney Creek Fire & Rescue saved more than 100 snakes from a burning home in Texas

Firefighters rescued more than 100 snakes from a burning house in Texas that the owner had kept as pets

Caney Creek Fire and Rescue of Conroe, Texas, a suburb of Houston, responded to a house fire on Saturday that was started by a Christmas tree.